1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Check out the Scroggle Scraper

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I have been using this search engine ever since my friend sent it to me I really like the fact it deletes the tracks in a couple of hours.

I used to when I logged in to this trap site it would automatic log on but now since I saved the link as a favorite after going thru scroggle scraper now I have to just type in the first leter of my user name and my windows already knows the rest of it so I think like it better that way since I don't have to put up with the cookies,ad's, and other spam stuff that goggle collects when using them.

Ok here is the email I got from my friend belwo

Hey Fog,

I found something interesting the other day. It is called SCROOGLE. It is a search engine that goes through GOOGLE. When you search through Google and other search engines they place a cookie on your computer and what you searched for is logged on the search engines server. Scroogle lets you search without the cookie and they delete the record every 2 hours. I have been trying it and like it. Here is a link to it. When you get to the Scroogle home page just click on Scroogle Scraper and search from there. Try it and see what you think.
    Gene

Ok I went ahead and put the link to the scraper above so you don't have to mess with the home page.

Foggy

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.