1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - - Chair Lift -- Stairs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rottweil72, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rottweil72

Rottweil72 TS Member

May need to look at a chair lift for my wife to get her from the main floor of the house to the second floor of our house. Any experience with a certain brand that is good?? This would be the type that mounts to the wall and the chair rides up the steps, etc. -- Just starting to look.

Thanks,Bill

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I am going to need one for my new house also. I'll let you know what I find.

3. Gilly

Gilly TS Member

rottweil 72,

My company has installed Inclinator stair lifts for about 14 years. The Inclinator company is in Harrisburg, Pa. The equipment is great and the price is good.

Bob Gilchrist

West Virginia

4. ysuberetta

ysuberetta TS Member

I am going to have to support Gilly's opinion. my grandparents just had one installed a couple of months ago. they both love it and their sales people were very kind and helpful.

Raymo

5. Rottweil72

Rottweil72 TS Member

Thanks Gilly --- went to web site for inclinator -- did not see chair lifts -- acorn has a chairlift and rail system video on their site

Any info on inclinator chair lift system??

Bill

fenceco@fgi.net

6. Gilly

Gilly TS Member

rottweil72,

Bill, I should have read your post correctly. I stopped reading at chair lift the first time.
    Please go to National Wheel-O-Vator.

Bob Gilchrist

7. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Went to look at a house my son was interested in. It belonged to an elderly couple who moved to an extended care home. It had a chair lift to the upstairs.

I'm sure they are not all like this, but there was grease everywhere! I think the old gentleman had been doing self-maintenance, or something like that. The floor, walls, steps, and even seat were covered!

Didn't buy that one!

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.