1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Cell phone fires 4 ea. .22 cal. bullets>>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Edward Turner, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward Turner

Edward Turner TS Member

Just when I thought I had all the guns I need!

I want one.

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

What you do if you were a cop and a suspect was pointing a cell phone at you, and knowing this crap is on the market?

Rock

Jim

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now cops will be shooting people who cell phones don't have orange muzzle caps.

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I want one of these. Bad news is you can pick up one at a local high school where the cell phones outnumber the students. IMHO Do you have to take a holster with it to your CCW class?

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I thought these were already here. Saw a clip about 5 years ago. Ray.......

6. Brian in Oregon

BATF has pretty much banned them on the premise that the law defines a handgun as having a grip handle at an acute angle to the barrel. The single shot .22 pen gun got away with this because part of the pen rotated to form a grip, and the gun could not fire without this being done. The cell phone gun has no legally defined grip.

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

This is something only an NRA member would think everyone should have,,,or a lone wolf GUN NUT that watched a bit too much ----TEE-VEE!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

8. Brian in Oregon

Don't go all Zumbo on us, Grammie.

9. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

That's all well and good but I'll wait until the .357 Magnum model is available next year.

Rollin

10. steele

steele TS Member

About 15 years ago, near Pgh, PA, police persued a guy fo several miles & when they finally got him stopped, he got out of his car, waving his hands like crazy. He had someting in his hands & the cops thought it was a gun. They ordered the man to drop it & he refused numerous times. He ended up pointing his cell phone at the police & was ultimately shot & killed. There was mass hysteria about the cops shooting an unarmed man & how could they mistake a phone for a gun. Cell phones at that time were a lot larger than now. A member of the PA State Police firearms division, actually concocted a cell phone to fire a single .22 round & still function as a phone. This was presented into evidence of the potential danger which could be assumed by police and the shooting was ruled justified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.