1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<><><> O.T.<><><> CAT FIGHTING<><><>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gold E, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

I’m considering starting a breed (and sport) of fighting cats. I am here to solicit any and all recommendations concerning the base stock of feline genes best suited for this? My personal cat is far too docile, of mixed parentage, and has been spayed; thus ruling her out on several levels.

What I’m looking for is a breed, or selectively breeding toward, a cat of medium size, a pleasant disposition (outside the fighting ring (not to be referred to as a pit)), loyal and non-threatening to the owner/handler/trainer, a fierce fighter (but only on demand), obedient (if there is such a thing in cats), a moderate tail length (less likely to get caught in the reloader), good with children (chaperoned by an adult), and other thing traits that I can’t think of at the moment.

The details of the fight ring design and construction have yet to be worked out but I’m fairly certain it will need to have a top so the cats don’t just jump out (thus ending the fight in an inconclusive manner) and climb up into the rafters where I’m sure they’ll stay until they are damn good and ready to come down (thus disrupting the scheduling of the handicat elimination rounds and any subsequent fight-offs).

Oh, and I’ll need to name the breed. Several that come to mind is Short Tailed Gentle with Children Ring Cat and Relatively Non-Violent Fight Cat. Please offer your suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your input.

If it's not obvious enough; this is my response to the relentless and pointless threads on Pit Bulls.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Be sure you don't dope the cats at all since drugs will taint the meat and you cant sell the tainted meat losers to the local asian sushi joints.

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Tron thats Funnny! Jake

4. Loyac

Loyac Member

nice kitty...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.