Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

O/T Cars and Music of the 50's and 60's

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  The Stive 
#1 ·
I must say my '49 Ford worked a hell of a lot better than your link.

HM

#5 ·
I was at a car show last Saturday evening that is held weekly in the parking lot of the Safeway store near my home (83Rd Ave, north of Beardsley) ... I cannot believe some of the cars that come up there and that can be anything from a Pro Mod (1961 Impala) to a few Blown Altereds and anything or everything in between ... They have "T" Buckets all over the place, 41 & 33 Willy's, 32 Ford roadsters, coupes and hi Boys, 1968 Dodge Dart with a 528 Hemi, Big Block and blown Nova's, Studebakers, 1966 & 1967 Plymouth Belvedere I (2 Dr. Sedans) with built and wildly massaged 440's sitting under the hoods, Corvette's are all lined up with no place to go but this show, some with blowers popping out of the hood or no hood at all, if it has wheels you might just see it up at this show (Chevy's, Plymouth, Dodge, Ford, of any and all years and configurations) ... You don't see this many wheelie bars at the Dragstrip on any given Saturday or Sunday ... I was told that once a month or so they have a DJ come up and play some "Oldies" from a sound truck made for such occasions ... There was an altered Fiat Topolino up there running a blown Hemi on Alcohol ... I think if the threats of rain (thunder and lightning) were not in the area the thing might of gone on all night, Oh well theres always next Saturday ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

PS. Thanks for the great site ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.