1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Carr wins Indy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

For those who enjoy Grand National Flat Track racing, Chris Carr won by just a couple of feet over Kenny Coolbeth Jr.

It was a very hotly contested race from start to finish with a couple of late race red flags, but no one was hurt. The race was a complete sellout and the weather held off for one of the finest races ever to be held on the mile. This was the first time since 1999 that a Grand Natioal event has been held in Indy.

A few of the notables that showed up for the festivities; "King" Kenny Roberts, Nicky Hayden, Jay Springsteen, and Larry Pegram. There were quite a few sightings of some of the other greats, but I won't list them. Even Kevin Atherton showed up to race, and made the finals. It was truely a great night of racing.

The Indy Mile is back on the schedule for good and will be held during the MotoGP weekend. Tickets for next years mile can be found at

http//www.indymile.com

Come on out and enjoy the greatest show on two wheels!!!!!!

ec90t

2. bambambam

bambambam Member

How did Nichole Cheza do?I couldn't make the race had other things I had to do.I think in a couple of years she is going to be very hard to beat.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

bambambam,

She raced her way into the main. They had to change the structure of the event because of the weather. They took the top 5 from the heats to make up the main.

She was holding her own until she got together with another rider on lap 20?. This was one of the late race red flags. She and the other rider was just fine and she was in good spirits when they taked to her during the red flag. I was very impressed by the way she handles a bike for such a small rider. Those big twins can be a handfull.

ec90t

4. bambambam

bambambam Member

That is what impressed me about her when I talked to her.She can't be but about a buck twenty and i think she is 5'2 or 5'3.You will not find a more fierce competior and nicer person.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

bambambam,

She might go a buck twenty with her leathers on! I wouldn't have ever thought that someone that small would be able to muscle a big bike like that on the mile. She surely impressed me.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.