1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Cargo Caddy - Anyone here use one?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GBatch_25, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

I am considering buying one of these (see website above)and wonder if anyone here is using one. If so, I'd be interested in your opinions.

[​IMG]

I have looked at Truck Vaults and they are nice, but too much $ right now. Plastic storage bins are OK, but not secure and sometimes hard to get in and out of. So, this Cargo Caddy seems like a reasonable price and also appears that it would work to hold the various paraphernalia we trapshooters tend to carry around. Thoughts / opinions welcome.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gene, I had the king size single unit when I had my Dakota truck. I lined the drawer with auto carpet that matched the top. Worked great for me. Harv.

3. doc boc

doc boc Member

Ive used one for 5+ years in my trailblaser. it's great cost me some 200$ and worth every penny. doc

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Thx guys. Ordering tomorrow.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I considered one of the pre-built systems, and then decided to build my own system in the back of my Explorer. Removable, holds two takedown shotgun cases and can store all my odds and ends...

Cost was < $50 in materials - one weekend to build with hand tools. Come out to Naperville and see it.

Jay Spitz

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Jay:
    Thx for the invite. I do hope to see your box sometime, but will likely go ahead and order one of the Cargo Caddies. Honestly, at this point in my life I have neither the patience or the inclination to build one. The Cargo Caddy may not be the perfect answer but I can order it and have it delivered in 7-10 days and as a plus it's made near Elkhart, Indiana and not off-shore.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.