1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Can you identify this person?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Looks like Palin.

Danny

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Is this Hillery in her younger days?

3. jd288

jd288 TS Member

Looks like the doorknob that caused McCain to lose the election.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Sarha no question

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Jarhead,
    She has a pair of balls. That's all we need.

Respectfully.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

thanks JD288 you just proved you have the intellect of a stump.

Don

7. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

It is our future vice president. Ain't she somethin'?

Poor stump...to be associated with the likes of that.

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Change the dark eyes to blue and the dark hair to blonde, and she looks waaaay too much like a young lady I knew one weekend in 1982. Probably about the same age, too.

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I never thought I would support a woman for president. I grew up in a time when women stayed home and took care of the children. Because they were in separate roles men and women stayed married. In my neighborhood growing up there was only one divorced family. Every one of my friends lived with their real mom and dad. It really wasn't very different than Leave it to Beaver on television. As children we all stayed outside and played when we weren't in school. Nobody locked their doors and all the mothers at home created a network whereby everyone in the neighborhood knew each other. Life was very, very good and if I could take my family, including my grown daughters, back to that time I would without hesitation. But in the here and now she is the only Republican candidate with the strong conservative values we all used to have. American men have for the most part been castrated by political correctness and modern feminism. We are at a time when only a woman can be a strong conservative in politics.

10. jd288

jd288 TS Member

Bigdon I may be a stump,but if you can't see what's gonna happen, then you are a double STUMP. Dream on Big D

11. chessney

chessney TS Member

A pretty face for sure..But look in those eyes, you see someone saying WTF am I doing..I said I would run for V.P. but I dont know wtf I'm doing. Maybe I can say some stupid stuff about being a hockey mom and those brainless Rep people will suck it up...LOL.LOL....Ziggy

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

And when I look in Obama's eyes am I supposed to see someone who knows WTF he is doing.

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jd you have no cause to degrade the woman. You just become like the piece of crap you support. So stump on I know what is going to happen if Obama gets elected. The country divided and economic conditions that will make this look like a picnic. Figure out after they redistribute the wealth and it's all gone along with the infastruture where is the money going to come from. The towel heads will have this country without firing a shot. So keep patting yourself on the back. Been their - seen that. You younger know it alls - think things will change, pull your head out. This is almost the same BS that got Hoover and that got us in the last depression. I hope I'm wrong but LIFE's History tells me I am not.

Don

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So... if Palin is not qualified to be vice president because she's merely the governor of a state.... then please explain just what made Bill Clinton qualified to be president?<br>
    <br>
    And when I look in her eyes, I see someone who is bright and alert, keen to lead. I look at Obama and I see someone who cannot look you straight in the face when he speaks, because he's lying. It's a habit he's picked up.<br>
    <br>
    And the biggest qualification for Palin is that she's pro-gun. Unlike the other cheese weasels. I think she might be able to keep McCain from faltering and compromising on a gun ban. She's the only true friend gun owners have in this election. Obama is extremely anti-gun, despite his lies to the contrary, and Biden has proven himself to be an extremist gun banner as well. In fact, his gun bans were so draconian that it took other extremist anti-gunners like Diane Fineswine to make his bans more "palatable". That really tells you something about how he is going to treat gunowners if he gets in office, regardless of his horsecrap shotgun lie.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would guess that picture is that of the first Female Vice President of the United States and in all probability the first Female President of this here USA ... She was and is a looker but far beyond that she is smart and typical of a Mother running a family she can probably run this country better that its been run in many years just on intuition ... If by chance Sarah Palin is as smart and she is beautiful I say we are going to be alright ... The change Obama keeps talking about is putting a woman in the White House ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Obama, will throw this country under the bus. I times of war he will stand with the Muslins, he wrote that he means that. God save us. TheFew

17. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I think Sarah Palin is more qualified than Obama....... period...So vote for your traitorous thinking Obama if you want to. I'm with highflyer on what he said. I just pray we can survive with our guns until people who voted for him realize where he's going to take us and impeach the SOB. And you ziggy need to take a good look in Obamas eyes and listen (not just hear) but listen to what he says and how he phases what he says.

18. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I sure hope our Arizona connection is correct. I'm with him! Good post Bill.

19. chessney

chessney TS Member

"Palin is pro gun" yea that alone will win the election..That's why McCain brings it up every chance he gets....Get real...Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.