1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Brotherhood.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Most men, especially veterans will know what I'm talking about.

Brotherhood

Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't, just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands, those of you who served in Viet Nam know this. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band of Brothers' Day; send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know.

Happy Brothers' Day!

I LOVE YA BROTHER!!!

To the cool men that have touched my life. Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't.

"Everyday is a bonus"
    May God bless...Faith, Family, Freedom

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Sent mine already to those of us left from our old unit: Det. B-56, Project Sigma, 5th SFG Airborne, Vietnam 1966-1967
    [​IMG]

Curt

[​IMG]

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

One of my regrets in life. When I was 17 I went to the Marine recruiters with a friend that was in the corp. Figured I would sing up, but,I was informed they would not take me unless MOM signed. I was a "Private Ryan". Naturally being the only male and DAD died in the service with his two brothers she wasn't signing. When I hit 21 I was making goood money and then had no desire to go thinking about marriage and my future. Always wonder if I made a mistake at 21. Think it would have done a lot to round out my personality and make me a better person. So with that in mind, I salute all of you that did serve. Thanks, Bulge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.