1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Bring back Bobby!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Well it looks as if my beloved Hoosiers are in need of another coach. I love the way the team is playing, but don't know if they can stand an (alledged) liar for a coach.

Bring Back Bobby!!!!

ec90t

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I would go for that, but do you really think Bobby would come back? If he did come back it wouldn't be any more nice guy this time around.

So he made a few phone calls. I wish somebody would tell my ex you can only make 3 calls a month or something like that. Kelvin has my support because who else we going get? Dakich?? If he was any good he would have already had another head coaching job after Bowling Green.

It's about time for Rick Pitino to return to his wandering ways and leave Lville for greener pastures up the road. How long does Bruce Pearl have left on his contract in TN?

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

good riddence!

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I guess that only time will tell. I believe that Kelvin's days are numbered in Bloomington. I'm sure that it will be determined by the wording of his contract.

I'm not sure who would want to take on the job though. Any coach who would be greeted with open arms is already in a long term contract elsewhere. Bisi does make a interesting comment about Pitino though.

ec90t

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

My two wishes for 2008:

1. Lloyd Carr goes back to Michigan

2. Bobby Knight goes back to IU

...because then I know "my" teams are guaranteed to beat them!

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I'm wishing you get Steve Alford as your next coach.........lol lol

Hauxfan!

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Bobby Hoo?

Curt

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hauxfan,

A good player not a coach make! I can't even believe you would say such a thing. Lol.

I will say one thing though, if Bobby was somehow convinced to come back the news people wouldn't know how to act. Just one big endless story for at least
    a week.

ec90t

9. Bubba

Bubba Member

The actual timing of this investigation BS couldn't be worse for the team. The schedule the next few days is critical. Some one planned this to take place and disrupt the players and coaches. Myles Brand (current NCAA pres, former I.U. pres that wasn't too popular after firing Knight) getting another dig in at his former employer?

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux a lot of hawk fans wish he were at indiana(alford) i wish he was still at iowa. from the looks of things somebody will be taking keno davis before to long if they win a few games in the tourament.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.