1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Bonefishing in Turks & Caicos

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RFGA2, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

i am heading to Turks & Caicos this Friday for Spring Break with my family. Can't seem to get them to come to Sparta. My son and I are looking to do a bit of bonefishing while down there. Any body fished using any of the local charters and have recommendations?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I will not be thinking of trapshooting while there!

Bob Gibson
    Charlotte, NC

2. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

ttt

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

No matter who you get for a guide try out one of Ron Hydes' bonfishing canoe's. He's designed a canoe that can go full throttle in ankle deep water and you can cover a lot of territory when you need to i.e., weather or any kind of emergency. He use to have Alaskan River Safaries and I think now spends the winters guiding in Florida if he guides at all anymore. Very unique canoe for high speed shallow water travel. Dan

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I've been scuba diving in the Caicos but not fishing. Nice place to go in the winter, hope the weather and the fishing are good for you.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.