1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Big Ten

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hanktheduece, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

My oh my, look who's sharing the lead in the Big Ten. Of course it's my Mighty Winged Helmeted Men and those nasty disgusting wrotten nuts South of the border. Now Forsbach and I have something to talk about. My boy's in the Maize and Blue may have been written off but they will spoil everyone's season. It's not Purdue, it's Purdon't! GOOOOO BLUUE!!!
    A Happy Hankster

2. JDS

JDS TS Member

Big Ten and PAC Ten, what a JOKE. Remember, F L O R I D A !

3. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

JDS, Who cares about Florida. This is BIG TEN country. Mr Forsbach I,ll never ask for another nut again!LOL
    Duece

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Little Ten. How boring. SEC is the toughest conference top to bottom. Ohio State may win a national championship only if they avoid playing an SEC team.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Ya Ya Ya....

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

You need to learn how to count under/over. The SEC played in a lot more than three bowl games in 2006-2007 bowl season. And your Little Ten Chumpion got taken to the woodshed by the SEC Champion/National Champion. Come to think of it your second place team got taken to the woodshed by USC (Go Pac-10).

7. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Congrats to THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. I hope this is the kiss of death after seeing all the other number 1's fall. Happiness is crushed Buckeye nuts! By the bye. SEC sucks! Gooooo Bluuuuue!
    Duece

8. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

With ou a doubt Mr. Miller.
    Duece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.