1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T: Best T-Shirt Iron On Transfer paper

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are some arts and crafts people on here. I'm looking for a good iron transfer paper I can print my own designs on. I have a design for my business (custom brass barrel weights) and I want to make a couple t-shirts for myself and some friends. I tried some before and it didn't work very well.

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

skeet_man,

If you're not using a commercial press, none of the transfer papers will work. You need to use much more heat and also more pressure than you can apply by hand. You should be able to check in your local phone book for businesses that will press the shirts for you. I'd do it for you for free, except I live in the NW corner of Washington.

Tomas

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Looks like I may end up going w/ cafepress @ any rate, they are comparable to what i'd pay to do it myself when I factor the frustration that may come w/ it LOL

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Avery suxx! Fades out after a couple of washings.

Look for Epson, Xerox or other major brand name.

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Avery suxx! Fades out after a couple of washings.

Look for Epson, Xerox or other major brand name.

6. Ray Zeilinger

Ray Zeilinger Member

I have used canon transfers in the past. the colors turned out GREAT! and the images didn't fade for a long time. I was really impressed..

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.