1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Beer Miester repairs....Help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shootrman, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Ok here's my problem - MY BEER IS WARM! I have what is called a KEGORATOR.
    Model# KRS2100, My beer stopped getting cold, had I guy look at it and he says the thermostat is shot so I need a cold control. Can't find out where to get one. I've gone to a few appliance part stores and they say without a model number they cant match it up. Let me see if I can discribe it. Its a manual 3-wire switch with settings from Off-Min-Max (rheostat almost one turn pot) 2 hole screw mount (holes are 2 1/8 inch apart) capilary tube is 29 inches. The sticker on the switch is from a China Company called HEFEI CHAOYUE ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES CO.,LTD, These are numbers on it. WDF18C-LL,070428, 250v, 6(6), 50/60hz.
    If anyone knows where I can come up with one, I'd sure appreciate it and promise you I'll have a cold one (IN YOUR NAME) for you. HELP!
    Thanks in ADVANCE. Rich

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Go to kegkits.com they carry a whole line of parts. Type Kegorator KRS2100 and you'll have a couple of pages of information.

Have one cold for me!

Ajax

3. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Thanks AJAX. I'll check it out

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Try the above website. Post your info there and I'm sure somebody can help you.

5. CRAKSHOT

CRAKSHOT TS Member

You could try a johnson external thermostat,bout 50 bucks for a manual one.You unplug fridge cord and plug it into johnson control,and then plug cord in your outlet.has a probe you hang inside of fridge,unit is out side of fridge.Most Homebrew suppliers carry them,they also make a digital one.I have the manual one on my fermentation fridge and it works great.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Here is the link for support, and this site has a link to get to a tech, I'm sure you can take it from here.

HM

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Follow crackshots advice. Just by pass the old one and put a manual one outside by plugging it into the refrig and then to the wall. Buy a good one digital for $65. I have one hooked to a freezer for my beer keg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wdf14c-l thermostat

wdf18c-ll
wpf16f-l hefet chaoyue