1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T BBQ Ribs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Gross Man, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

I saw a story on TV last night on Buz and Ned"s Ribs in Richmond,VA. Anyone been there and how are the Ribs. They looked great on TV. Any other recommendations for when I make my Rib Tour of the USA. Thanx, Bill

2. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

just make sure you go to kansas city and look up perry fosters YUMMY!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/BBQ/?action=view&current=bbq11.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/BBQ/?action=view&current=bbq10.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/BBQ/?action=view&current=bbq9.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/BBQ/?action=view&current=bbq8.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Everyone needs one of these.

Jerbear

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 TS Supporters TS Supporters

They used to have a stand beside Green Top Sporting goods just outside Richmond, I could not go anywhere near without stopping! Buzz and Neds are as good as it gets. Some may be as good or different but none better!! Regards from downtown Fredericksburg, Jeff

5. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Buzz and Neds is Awesome. The last time I was there Buz was there.

Great Ribs...

Mark

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Robinson's Ribs in Chicago, IL & Mississippi Sweets in Lake Worth, FL.

Jay

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok if any travling thru west KY then I can make Rib's that will ned no knife at all just a fork will do.

Ok im out of practice for the last year since my guest is not much into meat but I will still put my rib's up with the best of them and of course mine would be a lot dam cheaper!!!!!

So <a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/food/?action=view¤t=IMG_4041.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I made some pretty good one's at the ohio state a year ago.

Ok the steak's wasn't all that bad either.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/stuff/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

sort of melt in your mouth so since im toothless then that is all right with me.

Foghorn220

8. new loader

new loader Member

I'd like to see MIA chomping on a rib bone with his finger pointed out like a hoity-toity. Don't you guys ever sleep?

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Kansas City:

Haywards, gATES, Winslows, Arthur Bryant, The Smokestack, Jack Fiorello's, Zarda's, the list goes on aNd on!

10. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Hmmm ... Richmond ... the home of Keira Knightley.

What is the joint next to High Dollar Money Green Top now?

I heard a rumor of Bass Pro moving into that general north of Richmond area and if they do they will put Green Top out of business. Wish I could be there to see it happen.

11. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

I vote for B's BBQ in Greenville, N.C. A few months back, it was voted best BBQ in the country by USA today. The picture of the place and story was on the first page of the second section. I'm from N.C. and can assure you that this is the best BBQ ever cooked --- they cook it for nine hours over coals. Ken

12. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Big John's BBQ, Peoria, Illinos. "Ya all get enough to eat?" Best ribs and beef in the country. The french fries were to die for...........Roger

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

If your ever up to the Pa. Grand go over to Clem's BBQ in State College Pa.,route 99 Melt in your mouth, meat falls off the bone. It's about 120 miles from my house and I was going there once a week. Mike

14. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

WALDO'S on Main Street in Mesa,AZ. Well worth the trip!! And I'm in Massachusetts.LOL, Shoot well and often, Bob

15. 1oz

1oz Member

Bud & Neds are now 3 or 4 city blocks south of the Diamond Field. Home field for the Richmond Braves

16. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Thanx everybody - I will head down to Buz and Ned's soon - It is about 1.5 Hr away. I have the pins in my map for the big trip. Bill

17. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I am heading out to Tulsa for the gunshow. Any good steakhouses or BBQ places anyone can recommend in the Tulsa area?

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Does anyone know the name of the place in Boulder, Colorado that serves great ribs? It is a small place and they have a number of trailers in which they do the cooking.

19. 1oz

1oz Member

The bbq joint besides Green top is now Frat Boys or something Frat??? Yes it is true about Bass Pro but I believe Green Top will be playing the cards that are in their hand . For years GT has talked about relocating. Yes it will hurt their fishing dept. This company has a lot of knowledge from their employees that you are unlikely to find at Gander or Bass Pro or the retail chain stores.

20. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Go try all the other places... and then come to Texas and taste how BBQ should really taste!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.