1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T BBQ Benefit-Good Cause-TX

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mette56, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

BBQ benefit Saturday April 28th for Officer Zach Mazey, a Joshua, TX police officer who has lymphoma and who's family is in need of financial assistance. Open to the general public and food served 6PM until 9PM "ALL YOU CAN EAT" pecan smoked Brisket, Chicken and Sausage with Fixins'. $10.00/plate adults, $5.00 children 12 and under. Sponsered by me and the DFW Masons. Mountain Valley Country Club, 391 Clubhouse Dr., Joshua, TX 76058 (near DFW), 817-295-7126. My smoker will be in the back of the clubhouse near the kitchen, look me up! Please attend if you can for great convection cooked BBQ and to support one of our brave law enforcement officers in need.

Thanks,

milt

2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Milt....Might help if you put a map up and some directions. Seems Joshua is west of 35W and south of Fort Worth on 174 about half way on the way to Cleburne. Ray

3. mette56

Thanks Ray...good idea!

No map but here's how to get there...

From I-35W go to Hwy 174 South (Burleson exit-exit #37). Go Southwest on 174 until you see the Quick Trip on the right. Next light is Clubhouse Dr.....Left on Clubhouse Dr. and Mountain Valley C.C. is 1/2 mile down on your left. If in doubt, call the club for directions : 817-295-7126. Map Quest did not pinpoint the club address.

PLEASE...look me up and introduce yourself. I'll be by the smoker from 6AM until past 6PM or most of the day. If not there, I'll be right back.

Need to raise money for a good cause??? PM me, this rotisserie - convection smoker will easily feed 2500 people in one day and cooks in 1/2 the time of conventional smokers! Thus--the juiciest BBQ you ever ate...guarenteed...We do not charge for our services and provide smoker transportation and smoking wood, hand-blended spices and labor. You supply the food and the venue.

We have done benefits for:

Army 891st Division + families three times upon their return from Iraq and Afganistan, Blue Star Mothers (mothers of children at war), Police depts, Sheriff's depts., Fire depts., Masonic Lodges, Knights of Columbus, ACS Relay for Life, many churches. Not boasting cause we get much more than money in return!

milt

4. mette56

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.