1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Basic Design Machine?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by napawino, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have tried seversl times to place an online order with Basic Design Machine and have not received a response. I have purchased several items in the past with no issues. Are they still in business. Thank you for any information.
    Fred-napawino

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I just talked to Lou on Saturday and he's very much alive!!

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Fred,
    Last time I talked to them, they weren't going to make any shot hoppers for the mec loaders til about November. Claimed they were too busy to bother with them because of some contractural obligations. They didn't have any machine time open. With the economy and the manufacturing the way it is in this country, I say GREAT for them. At least someone has a job. I put an order in with them and when they get around to filling them it's ok by me. Give them some time. I'm sure they will fill the orders they have. I suggest you fill out their order form on their website and wait it out like me.

Chuck

4. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thank you for the responses. I will try calling them tomorrow and get on the waiting list for my 366 hoppers.
    Fred

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

No waiting here. See the link above.

Jim Skeel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.