1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Badger pics

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jjv1234, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjv1234

jjv1234 Member

Hopefully someone can help with posting these pictures correctly - how can I post multiple pictures? can I put more than one Image URL on that line?

Anyway, I have a family member that works with the Iowa DNR and she received these pictures from a game warden. Apparantly this sucker got caught in the round baler and is still alive at the time of these photos, which I can believe, I used to trap in my younger days and by far the toughest critters I encountered were badgers. I do not know what they ended up doing to the badger.

Here are the three image URLs for those more web savvy than me:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/justvenr/badger1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/justvenr/badger2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/justvenr/badger3.jpg

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Wouldn't this one make a nice house pet? Somebody should cut it free and nurse it back to health. Perfect for 'western' style entertainment.

3. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

almost priceless TTT

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Wow, I'm impressed that the thing survived going through the baler. Something that spins like that would kill a small animal quickly I would think...but obviously not, or he just got lucky. Do you happen to know where in Iowa this was? Did this just happen recently? Josh

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Badgers are one tough & mean varmint...thats why it was still alive after going through the baler.
    Those pictures are great also!

6. jjv1234

jjv1234 Member

Josh--
    I do not have any info other than the pictures, heck they could be years old for that matter, although the info that I posted came from what is a reliable source for me. The last time hay was baled in Iowa would be late summer '08 so it is safe to assume that if they are indeed from Iowa that they are at least 6-7 months old.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Better to just shoot him, he's probably busted up inside or send him to Obambi postage due...Bill