1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Anyone watch the program Coming Home?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I saw it for the first time last night and have no idea how long it's been coming on. Finally, a program worth watching but I must warn you, you will have a heavy heart and nary a dry eye. A Lt Col. Marine pilot traveled 7000 miles to meet the family of a Air Force Senior Airman that was the best at his job that this Col. had ever seen and wanted to tell the family that their son was indeed a hero, having saved numerous lives through his actions. Unfortunately the young man died at the hands of a sniper doing the job he loved. This reminded me of some guys I got to know while stationed a Macdill AFB. They were search and rescue and something like forward observers and were a very close knit group of guys. If one was in trouble they were all ready to help and give up wasn't a part of their vocabulary. I thank the Lord for the men and women serving, protecting us and I hurt for the families who have lost loved ones. Jackie B.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have seen it and yes there are real stories about groups and individuals- all serving their nation.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. duff645

duff645 TS Member

Hoorahhh to the Lifetime Network. Excellent show .... I really loved the one where the girl played her violin in front of a symphony and her dad walks in afterwards.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It brings back a lot of memories of when I came home. Don't remember ever seeing a more tear jerking show. Obama needs to watch it

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I watch it. If it doesn't get to you a little, you're probably not a person I want to associate with.

cubancigar2000 - Obama's too busy watching the golf channel.

Jon Reitz

6. bigk

bigk TS Member

As long as the Muslim is in the Whitehouse expect a lot more simular programmes. He sends our sons to bomb another country offering no threat to the US. Result more hate by them towards us.

K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.