1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T -- anyone interested in Fantasy Football?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Drop me an e-mail if you are interested in joing a league for TS.com people only...

P.S. Drop the XXX from the e-mail addy above...

John

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

We are already up to three people....

We will probably do this as an autodraft league, BTW. Season is too close to try to co-ordinate a live draft...

Thanks!

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

I think you read some minds... MIA and I discussed doing precisely that... Are you going to do one? I'd be interested.... Big Jack, how about you???

LWL

4. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

I might be interested. Who do you use? Yahoo?

5. C-Money

C-Money Member

Interested, I have an extra team that needs a league on NFL.com. C-Money

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Probably use yahoo -- but I would be open to NFL.com if it opens up another team. So right now we have c-money, SShooterZ, MIA, lwlarson and myself. Looks like we need at least one more person.

7. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jevolina...

This is your baby... But you might want to try and get to at least 8 or maybe 10 teams... Makes the talent evaluation a bit more critical. If there are a ton of players out there... Replacement talent is a bit too easy to find... Conversely, over 12 teams, and the talent is very dilute.... Either way... I certainly makes reading the boxscores much more enjoyable...

I haven't seen the NFL.com sight the last few years, but do use Yahoo. The free system they offer is pretty good.... The draft pre-ranking deal is very user friendly too...

Looking forward to your league....

LWL

8. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jack...

I am a bit behind in my emails... I don't think I can make Metro this weekend... I am hoping to get to St. Cloud though for one day... Dan was talking about Metro... If something changes late in the week, I will try to let you know. Would love to go to the shoot.... Dan may be going... When I talked to him last, I think he was a definite maybe...

If you go... Good Luck and Tear it up!!!!

LWL

9. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

I,d be interested although I,ve never been in one before. Fill me in (Rules etc).
    HanktheDuece

10. chessney

chessney TS Member

I'm with Hank on this one but I would be intrested in playing also

Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.