1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Anyone have a Canon BJC printer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have about ten or twelve ink cartridges for the 50, 60, 70, 75 or 80 model printer that I would like to give someone as mine bit the dust. Jackie B.

2. Shooting Jack

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I use a BJC-250 and it takes the BC-02 for black and white or the BC-05 for color. I just did my 48 th refill on Dec. 26 and am on my second cartridge. I only refill the black and white cartridge.

After filling it stopped printing. I thought it was bad and wished I had not filled it yet. I had noticed a little ink had run down to the print head so I got a cotton swab and pulled half of the cotton off to fit in and clean the head with a little water. After cleaning it now worked and is still working. Now wondering if the cartridge I through away years ago maybe just needed to have the head cleaned.

The BJC 250 fits in the small space my desk has for a printer so years back I bought four more off eBay in case mine ever bites the dirt.I have been using mine since 1999. The ink cartridge only holds 13 ml. Ray

4. Shooting Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.