1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Anybody own Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chiefjon, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Looking at one of the Beretta CX4 Storm Carbines. Just want to know how it shoots, is it serviceable...sturdy enough for patrol use? Thanks for any feedback.

JON

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A very well made, reliable, competent gun, with excellent balance and ergonomics.

My only criticism is that it should have been made in a version that accepted 1911 magazines. I think it would be even more popular here.

Still would not mind a .45 version for home defense, but it's low on my priority list. Maybe if a used one came along at the right price.

3. DelarockX

DelarockX TS Member

I shot one of these in both the 9mm and .45ACP.

Tons of fun. Looks cool.

I think you'd only get full value out of it if you used a PX4.... I don't know what else the clips fit.

I shot a PX4. Hated it.

4. Gizmo110

Gizmo110 TS Member

One PD in our county uses them with the 9mm, they like the gun but want to go to a .223 like we have in our cars. A 9mm carbine is just a under powered pistol with a cool stock and longer barrel. That is what I hear from them on it. I would suggest a .223 M4. Just my thoughts! Goodluck and, "Hey lets be careful out there!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.