1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Anthem health care--any good?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by xringjim, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Just shopping for new health care. Anyone care to comment? Thanks, Jim

2. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I had Anthem Blue Cross of New Jersey when I was working. The company made the choice. I was always having to battle them to get them to pay for something. The happiest day of my life may have been when I replaced them!

3. willing

willing Member

I have them, Anthem-Cal, as a Medigap. Works fine no problem.
    Bill

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm in Indiana and have Anthem. Thank God, I've only had to use them once, that was for the heart attack a few years back.

Anthem paid for what they said they would in the policy, so I have no problem with them. Hope I never get sick again. Insurance is something nobody wants to use.

5. 1oz

1oz Member

I have Anthem through Dominion Power . Had a lengthy stay at hospital the hospital rep commented the policy i had was outstanding and covered more than most insurances do. I've been very happy .

6. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Anthem of New Jersey might just have been the problem. Kind of like Anthem of Chicago! LOL

7. thrillr89

thrillr89 Member

I have have had good experiences with Anthem of Wisconsin issued thru my employer even tho I live in Illinois. Very little hassle with two trips to the hospital and Rx coverage. I am now using them thru the COBRA plan as I was laid off in June.
    Dave

8. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I have had Anthem BCBS for five years. No problems. Good on-line access to claims. No paperwork involved. Considering Anthem as a supplemental when we go on Medicare.

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.