1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Ammo gets man labeled a paranoid

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by almost unemployed, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

I just love the 8th paragraph. He says he has to protect himself and is committed for psychiatric evaluation.

2. FelixD

FelixD Member

I never knew paranoia was an illegal activity. How does the possession of ammunition breach a restraining order? Obviously some contrivance is afoot.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

In massachusetts if you file or have filed against you a restraining order you firearms ids are no longer valid. Smart huh

4. crk

crk Member

wow, I have gas in my garage, and I know I have flashlights and plastic sheeting :)

I am lacking the 80,000 rounds and restraining order, though.

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

By the Way - he is still in jail until trial

Rumor has it that - and I will leave at that rather than saying for sure

A gun dealer (which I won't name) where he purchased some of the ammo has a ATF agent employed at the store.

Regardless

the situation is this

Restraining Order issued - Lautenberg Admendment in the Federal law is used and no ammo for you...

GO TO JAIL -

So remember - treat your women right - or you won't have any toys to play with...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.