1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T " All ye all ye out in Frrrreeeeeeeee!!"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dahaub, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

That is the current cry of the Gop-----All ye all ye out in freeeeeeee! The party is currently trying to get a handle on how many governors and elected congressmen and senators are coming out of the closet and admitting to being an idiot. Another one bites the dust. The current "we don't know how long until he resigns" governor of South Carolina took a little vacation without telling his wife and staff where he was and laid up with his Argentine concubine for a rest or so he says. This was one who was thought to have had his name in the hat for a look at furthering his career toward national politics. I doubt that will play out now. Do you guys know if he's J Brooks or not? :) Maybe he's Trab. Oh well we know what he thinks is right and wrong and how one is supposed to treat their family. How many more will come out at the call of the wild????? "All ye all ye out in Frrrreeeeeeeee!" :) Dan

ps. Did I tell you about the last election??

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

O/T

Nothing new here...just another scumbag politician that got caught for immoral and/or illegal activities. I bet it won't stop the stupid voters of this nation from electing him again!

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

O/T

At least it was of the opposite sex and not your friend barney's type of affair. Give it a few yrs there won't be any dems left.

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

O/T

Bill Clinton had alittle BJ in the oval office.At least he didnt soil the carpet just the girls dress. Got to love those Dems..

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

O/T

" I did NOT have sex with that woman"

From the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

HM

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

O/T

Dahaub- First of all I'm not condoning the Gov's behavior but his wife and family was well aware of his ongoing affair. That's how the press figured it out, the wife asked for their privacy to be respected. There were no secrets in the Gov's family.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Damifino

Damifino Member

O/T

I just don't get all the Dems gleefully cheering and holding up another Repub failure in the context of "family values". What they are in effect saying is; "We have no standards or expectations on our side so we are immune from critisism or recourse. We make no promise to be ethical, you do and you'll pay for it."

Sanford should and will be run out of office.

There is no gain in the failure of another, whichever side of the aisle it occurs. It is sad that we have quit leading by own greatness; instead we rise from the fall of another.

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

O/T

For one thing now it's come out that she asked him to leave two weeks ago and she actually didn't know where he was and it was over fathers day weekend. Great move by the gov don't you think? Also Lead Man wasn't there a governor who had an affair and came clean with it that was from New Jersey. I think the person he had an affair with was a man? That's only two years ago. Why is it you never seem to remember when the republicans come out of the closet. How long ago was it that Frank was in the news about his boy-friend? I think it's all a good news story. Gives you guys something to think about other than your party getting it's a** handed to it in the last election. :) Dan

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

O/T

Dahaub

"Also Lead Man wasn't there a governor who had an affair and came clean with it that was from New Jersey. I think the person he had an affair with was a man? That's only two years ago. Why is it you never seem to remember when the republicans come out of the closet."

That is the trouble with you Dahaub you don't really care what is happening you only give a damn about slamming the republicans. The Governor of New Jersey that you are referring to Jim McGreevey is or was a Democrat not a republican just like the the other informed response you produced in another thread.

"FYI social security was started by the republicans in the thirtys."

You are a piece of work for lack of better a word that can be used here.

Bob Lawless

10. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

O/T

How is this happening when the last administration gave us the largest deficit in history? Were you blind to what Obama inherited? The answer to your rant is no I'm not a communist and yes I'm proud of America. I also don't buy into the hate rants of Rush Limbaugh and the sky is falling the sky is falling rant's of the republicans. I've seen what your party did to America and to Americas reputation to the rest of the world. No thanks I'll take what they think of us now. Lets hope that never again will a party wrap themselves in the flag and declare war for profit claiming the guy had WMD. That's not the only reason for that war was it? How many battle cry's did the republicans come up with? None of those battle crys had a good ending. When we got rid of Sadam and his own countrymen hanged him we didn't leave the country. Haliburton still hadn't made enough money.The oil companies had not yet been given control of the oil fields they once had before Sadam nationalized them. Ask Cheney how much he made during that war. So long as one person is left alive in Iraq they will claim they whipped us when we finally leave. Well if Obama destroys our country he had a hell of lot of voters backing him and what's that tell YOU? Dan

11. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

O/T

New plack for oval office: The buck stops with George W Bush. I have it down and it is on order.

Thank you,

BK

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

O/T

"For myself - I'm an equal opportunity satirist and nothing I like better than some good hypocrisy. "

"AJ, I mean Lead Man, is it true that The RNC is meeting in a public men's room this year?"

13. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Dahaub I agree with your statement.[a** handed to it in the last election. :) Dan ] Look at the A** we got called obama

14. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

O/T

That stupid sob could not even fish a turd out of a punch bowl.

BK

15. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

O/T

the last time I checked the History of the USA, the Dems get us into wars, and it take Repubs to get us out. Either party right now has much to boost about.

Iraq is the product on Mr Bill.

After reading all that Dan has posted, I feel sorry for people like him who are so full of HATE they can't see or find the truth

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

O/T

At least he had the guts to admit it. Not wag his finger at you and lie through his teeth like poor billy clinton did.
    Plus Obama has blown Bush's spending record out of the water with his phony "stimulus" bill in the first 5 weeks of his illegitmate administration.

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

O/T

I can't believe anyone, even the most ardent liberal, can support what Obama has done since he has been in office. He has quadrupled the debt, emboldened our enemies, and is totally wrecking our economy with higher taxes soon coming along with higher interest rates and inflation. He is Carter on steroids.

18. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

O/T

I am sure the Democratic supporters here are proud of their representatives tonight. The so called Cap and Trade passed the House of Representatives under the leadership of the Democrats. The bill is in reality a huge tax increase and wealth transfer from you to third world countries around the world under the guise of saving the climate. It will do nothing to save the climate but will greatly increase the cost of energy making everything more expensive harming the economy and putting Americans out of work. The affairs by both Democrats and Republicans are of little consequence when compared to the damage being done to our economy and nation by the leftists who have taken over.

19. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

O/T

Timberfaller I don't hate. I just want you to be able to know the truth about what is going on in America. You have a closed mind about the repubs and that's a shame. Eisenhour had over 12000 troops in Viet Nam during the late 50's. I guess the Democrats started that war huh? We get attacked by Saudi Arabians and Bush goes after the Iraqi's after a half hearted attempt to get the Al Quida in Afganistan. What part of that don't you understand? I didn't know the democrats were in charge. Must be way over my head there. Sorry I'm so dense. Dan

20. shadow

shadow Active Member

O/T

Dahaub, If you want to make a point you should at least get your figures straight.--I was one of those troops in Viet Nam in the late 50's and there were less than 500 of us in country at that time. We were sent there as advisors and trainers for the South Viet Nam military. Not to be confused with actual combat troops. It took a democrat administration to get us involved in a shooting war there---JFK/LBJ.

When did you serve????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.