1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Alittle Irish humor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

IrishHumor

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day andmost of the night. Mick, the bartender, says to him: "You'll not bedrinking no more tonight, Paddy."

Paddy replies: "OK, Mick. I'll be on me way then."
    Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face."What the...." he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dustshimself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face again."Damn!" he says.

He looks to the doorway and thinks that if he can just get to the door and getsome fresh air he'll be fine. He belly-crawls to the door and shimmies up thedoor frame. He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air.Feeling much better, he takes a step out onto the pavement and falls flat onhis face again.

"B'Jesus... I'm soused," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and decides to try for it. Hecrawls down the street, shimmies up the door frame, opens the door and looksinside. He takes a look up the stairs and says, "No flappin' way."But he somehow crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and thinks, "Ithink I can make it to the bed." He takes a step into the room and fallsflat on his face again. He says, "This is hell. I gotta stopdrinking," but manages to crawl to the bed and fall in.

The next morning, his wife comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee andsays, "Get up Paddy. Have a bit to drink last night, did ye?"

Paddy says, "I did Jess, Truly, I did. I was totally wasted. But how'd youknow?"

"Mick called ... You left your wheelchair at the pub."

No virus found in this incoming message

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy St. Patrick's day to you all.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ATBl4qH9I54&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ATBl4qH9I54&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jerbear

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

though my Dads Mom be a spinning in her Catholic grave,

All me brothers that wear the ORANGE, should hoist a few pints, on this great Irish day!

Al

5. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

And for the wanna be Irishmen out there on this fine day,

do na forget, that pinchin an Orangeman for not wearing the Green is a knock ya down offense!

But do it anyway an Irishman not fighting is like the sun not shining!

Al

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Definition Of Irish Alhemizer's: You forget everything but the grudges.

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It was funny before I read the punch line. Thanks for the laughs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.