1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Activist Animals

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

BERKELEY, California (July 8) - In the hills above the University of California's Berkeley campus, nine protesters gathered in front of the home of a toxicology professor, their faces covered with scarves and hoods despite the warm spring weather.

One scrawled "killer" in chalk on the scientist's doorstep, while another hurled insults through a bullhorn and announced, "Your neighbor kills animals!" Someone shattered a window.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <br>How chicken$h!t is that? Wearing hoods and scarves while they break windows!

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Animal rights freaks make me sick. Don't they know that all of their fight against nature is in vain. All their struggles won't save the life of ONE animal. Nature dictates that every animal will die and that life feeds on life. I think they are Godless scared idiots unable to face their own mortality.

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Why is it that these people think we as meat eaters should have to change our ways. You never see a carnivore out trying to make vegans change their way. The 40k lives stolen, they must be referring to themselves?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pukes. remind me of the Anti-hunters who would creep into the woods and make noise, etc around a guy's deer stand.

One day the followed a camo clad individual's truck for several miles, and when he stopped they found out he was a game warden, gave them a citation for hunter harassment. (wis has a law about that).

dumbasses didn't realize rifle hunters wear orange, LOL.

HM

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

terrorists, notice that many cover thier faces

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

They're just damn criminals, where were the police? Last I heard vandalism was still against the law...Bill

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

They love animals so much I think I would have to send my dog to greet them.
    [​IMG]