1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A taste of Detroit's Mayor and Mommy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

This is what we get to deal with around here.Both of my son's have to play with Kwamee's kids because he won't start a basketball league for Detroit youth.He brings his possee and kids to my township to play basketball.

Another year of his ass in the stands of our elementary school bleachers yelling "elbow him , draw a foul, basketball is a contact sport so lets see some hits". A$$hole almost got kicked out of the league last year, why they let him in this year makes me mad. Six Escalades blocking the parking lot like the president has arrived and we try to get to our cars and leave, hell, no one can go anywhere until this Ahole gets in his ride. <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Sorry for the rant. click the link above ... you'll see what I mean, and She's in Lansing. No wonder Detroit is a TURD.

Jerbear

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Leading the nation in foreclosure, violence, and obesity. She must be so proud.

3. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Kilpatrick, kwamee, Cheeks, does not compute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.