1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A show down the HAMMER & Foggy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok got news that the Hammer will be at the Kantuck State shoot this week so I will be there to take him on.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok just like the normal wrestler I have a few tricks up my feathers

Ok I will be inconetigo as in I will look a lot different from this below.

Im sure the HAMMER will never know what hit him or won't even know who did it because I got a new look.

L.O.L.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/axdR8GHFgwI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/axdR8GHFgwI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ok in the clip above he would be Gold Berg and he wouldn't be ready for my tactics that I would throw his way.

Ok only a couple has seen the new look so ok don't tell anyone I want it to be a secret I trust you all.

Foggy

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Zipped and locked!

3. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

MuMs the word!

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

foggy, are you really sure that your Gold Berg material????????????

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WOW!! The "makins" of a modern day (Hatfield/McCoy) trapfield razzle, priceless! WOOHOOO :) Hap

6. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Foggy when will you be getting to Berea? We are leaving early in the morning to and will be there in time to shoot the handicap tomorrow afternoon hopefully. Look forward to seeing you there.

Forrest

7. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I'm not a bettin' man, but i'll put a 1000 once fired primers on the "Hammer" and his secret weapon, the "sporran".

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Go get'em foggy - love the new incognito look. He'll not recognise you.

Janet

9. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Ole Rhode Island Red could sell an electric heater to a sinner frying in hell, thus I trust he may be busy whooping someones rear end by now.

berettaman7

10. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

How bad is Foggy kicking the Hammer. He may set him up for the sand bagger handy cap . The old vet

11. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

Has any one heard how Foggy and the Hammer are doing . The old vet

12. rich A

rich A TS Member

When are the services for the Old Red Rooster? The HtH fan club members would like to say a few appropiate words.

13. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Fog, didn't get to see this until I got back to Ioway. All I can say is "You Da Man"! Will either see ya at Sparta for the prelim week (if you go the first week) or at next years KY shoot when I pick up my Mach1 (ticket #13).

PS - Good Shooting! HarryC

14. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Harry, you mentioned a new Mach 1, are you giving up on ol squeeky, say it ain't so. Hey Foggy if you come on up for the IOWey state shoot bring your shovel to clear the sidewalks of sand left behind by the Hammer.

Still can't believe Linda would let the Hammer spend so much on a gun after all the oranges he felt up in FLA.

See you fellow HTH fan club members in DeWitt Sunday, Myself and the wrinkly one will be over if my new permit to cross into Iowa comes thru in time, Also if i bring a sharpie will the Hammer be available for autographs. SF.....

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

sootthemall

Funny you should mention the sand because we did have a sand storm last week at the shoot or maybe it was a whirl wind.

Anyway it was devastating to us both.

I guess once you have lived in the Blue Grass state then the gene's are hard to git rid off.

Well I can't make it to the I O way shoot but maybe I will catch yall at the Grand shoot next month.

foggy

16. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Foggy, I sure hope neither of you were in that port-O- smell when it tipped over. Would like to meet and shoot at the Grand but maybe next year, way to much work to do for me. Sounds like the kentucky shoot was a good one, and getting to shoot near to his royal harryness and his squeaky 90T, what a treat.

Be carefull if you ever get to meet Trench-12 and his twin BigEd, they are quite a pair of cretins. That should stir them up See ya Steve F.

ps Harry calls them cretins and dorks, or the evil twins.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.