1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T## A PILOTS VIEW## HE WORRYS-WE SHOULD

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

^

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

You ought to be in my situation. One of these jerks is a lead mechanic(I use that loosely, because I have a Golden Retriver who would make a better one) on the Acft. Maint. defense contract I work on. He is a little weasle and just LOOKING at him gets my blood boiling! He is constantly shooting off his mouth about how America is responsible for the the middle eastern conflict and how the JEWS are "suppressing" the POOR Palestinians. He takes up for the murdering suicide bombers and thinks the nut case running Iran is a hero. Here is a Muslim who lives in America(gets to stay because he has an American wife) bad mouths this country and our troops and is working on a DEFENSE CONTRACT! The supervisiors are afraid of the companie's Politically correct policies and will do nothing! One of our crew is a former Marine with two tours in Iraq. One on the ground side and one as a CH-46 crew chief. If you think "I" hate this guy you should see how HE feels about him. This seems typical of the majority of Muslims here. I trust NONE of them and would as soon turn my back on a rattle snake. It amazes me when one of these little ticking time bombs decides to try and attack something and kill innocent people and his neighbors are SO SHOCKED when they find out about. Remember even a LIBERAL poll showed 25% of young muslims IN THIS COUNTRY support sucide bombings.(My guess the real figure is MUCH higher). Of I forgot, it's the "religion of peace" isn't it?!!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, I would report him anonymously if you feel that he is a threat.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

"Shoot 'em all let God sort 'em out"

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

See link above.

Neil

6. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

"See link above."

dontrys -

Another 5 year old phoney piece of crap. Wht did you post it?

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

god bless america...but only WHITE america? hmmm...

guess we outta open up the internment camps again, eh?

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

revsubline , more liberal B.S.. This is not about RACE so quit trying to spin it to try and make it SOUND that way. There is no "RACE" of Muslim. It is about a idea of hatred, world dominence, and a murderous beleif system desguised as a religion. For your misguided information, it is NOT directed at middle easterners. I have known several NON MUSLIM middle easterners who are some of the best people you would ever hope to meet. Some of them barely escaped death from MUSLIMS who wanted to kill them for renoucing Islam. Remember that happens more often than not in the middle east by the "religion of peace".Even the ones not in on it and who supposedly don't adhere to it, tolerate the venom it produces. I am sick and tired of these anti american hate mongors. Especially those who live HERE while spewing trash about our counrty. You are a typical liberal apologist for this, but I really don't care what liberals think. Liberals are a cancer on the basic foundation of a free democratic republic. They scream tolerance for a few what trashing the rights of others. You hate ANYTHING moral, ANYTHING patrotic, and ANYTHING that doesn't include bashing of conservative core values or the bashing of America in general. You are a minority in this country and if you don't love it there is a plane leaving it every few minutes. Feel free to be on the next one!

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Slide

Take the raghead out back and beat the shit out of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.