1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A message for Frank Fortyone

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by revsublime, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

In an effort to end the o/t meandering on the Price of Lead thread...Out of respect for the person that started the thread, I figured I would reply to the childish Frank Fortyone here.

Your immature use of insults to try and get my goat are laughable. You seem to think I am someone else, (all us freethinkers must look alike, eh?) and you stoop to the playground tactics of trying to insult me. Why? I guess this time it was because I was spouting those terrible words from those terribly left-wing bleaters that founded this nation. Yes, I was quoting our Founding Fathers on that thread that you insist was "the same old blatt and blather", whatever that means. Then you go on talking about some PTO Farm ALL-H whatever that is, and accuse me of using said thingy to keep me out of military service. Which just points out to me your ignorance. The only thing that kept me out of military service was being shafted by my recruiter (Sgt. Israel, Lynnwood, Washington, 1985). Of course, her shafting me turned out to be the best thing for me, as I am an anti-authoritarian, and military servitude and I would not have gotten along at the age of 18.

You then go on to be very "christian" by suggesting that perhaps my death may have dont the world a favor. I assuming you mean death cuz I still have no idea what in the hell your fevered mind is talking about with a PTO & 500 revolutions & such.

But it is your childish attitude, and total lack of being able to carry on an intelligent debate, and actually leave room for those with dissenting opinions that reminds me of the early days of the NAZI movement.

I for one treasure the fact that there are those who believe differently than I, and unlike you, I will always welcome them to debate any subject because I know a good debate is a good exchange of knowledge and opinion. But then...if you dont think, and your opinion comes from FoxNews...I guess the point is moot.

Happy Shooting...and may the Founding Fathers forgive your troubled mind.

Brian K. Allen

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

damn...another dumb one. SHrug. Sammie lives in Seattle, also?

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

THis site must get a lot of 15 yr olds here. Cant post intelligently without same name calling.

Wait...no, that cant be. I've shot with a 15 yr old from this site. And he far more mature than the name-calling kiddies.

Terribly sad.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

its 540 RPM rather than 500.

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

revsammie, can I try whatever it is you're smokin?

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Lots of posters here dont take their Geritol regularly and spew out their cranky crap on the rest thus acting like spoiled brats with an attitude akin to street corner punks.

Berettaman7

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

that must be it Berettaman...i feel sorry for their wives. Should they have found the fortune somewhere to be emotionally stable enough to find one.

Is this what happens when you mix viagara & xanax?

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

ahh..the return of the 13 yr olds!

9. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

god...what is it with this ictrapshooter kid? Ritalin underdose?

Pay attention dumbass. I am an aerospace machinist in Seattle, Washington. I shoot out of the Kenmore Gun Range/Wildlife Committee of Washington. I've never even been to Milwaukee. and i've surely never called Paladin & Blizzard (whoever they are) little girls. And i surely don't have the patience to be a teacher.

Dude, really...get a life. At least try to act like a man. Christ...I'd be ashamed if you were a member of my gun club.

10. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

no...keep the quarter. wouldnt want you to have to break into your arcade game money. Or I'm sure there is a bubble gum machine you been hitting to get that super cool mood ring. Or whatever your mommy lets you spend it on.

Ya gotta save that hard earned allowance she gives ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.