1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A little more humor.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

An avid duck hunter was in the market for a new bird dog. His search ended when
    he found a dog that could actually walk on water to retrieve a duck. Shocked by his find, he was sure none of his friends would ever believe him. He decided to try to break the news to a friend of his, a pessimist by nature, and invited him to hunt with him and his new dog. As they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew by. They fired, and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water. The dog, however, did not sink, but instead walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than his paws wet. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. On the drive home, the hunter asked his friend, "Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?" "I sure did," responded his friend. "The sumbitch can't swim."

2. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

LOL , Good one !!!!!!!

Sandy Holehouse

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

................. I had him set for Quail !! LOL Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.