1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t a-holes on water

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by comp 1, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

What ever happened to SKI,NO SKI ZONES on lakes? I am so sick of waverunners,jetskis ,water skiers blowing me out of the water while I am trying to fish or just relax. Somebody needs to tell these inconsiderate b##tards that lakes are not disney world or amusement parks. Also where are the rangers/fish and wildlife officials ? When did they stop enforcing the law? It's totally against any maritime or state law to operate a boat /watercraft in a manner which creates unsafe wake conditions for other boat operators.Don't tell me to fish at night: I already do to avoid the madness,and don't tell me the water is for everyone;I know that--but how about requiring jet skis,etc to stay in MARKED ski zones?

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

Have your ever considered fishing at night?? You fisherman are always in a spot where you shouldn't be, usually a nice calm area that is a lot of fun to "skim the mirror" as us Jet skiers call it. You don't own the lake. Your passtime is no more important than mine. I often wonder how many of you "Sportsman" even have a fishing license...my guess is VERY few.

You fisherman are all alike....ME ME ME ME!

Tron.

3. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Tron, can't you read or has all thatrip roaring around affected your little brain? I already said I fish at night to avoid you a-holes---seems to me you all are the ones who think you OWN THE LAKE.

4. Tron

I'm a TAX PAYER! So, in a sense, I do OWN THE LAKE. You a-holes with your spakly Bass boats, listening to that God awful country crap are the one's that need to get out of the way. You guys also seem to smoke a lot of pot while you're jiggin' that presentation....what's up with that?? That's not sportsman like at all.

You're a Liberal, aint ya??

Tron.

5. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Tron,I bet I pay twice as much in taxes as you,and hell no I'm not a liberal and I don't listen to country crap or rap either and I like to jet ski as much as anyone--but unlike most of you ,I don't run all over people and act like the lakes are my own personal amusement parks. Get a life,dude and quit trying to impress young girls/boys? with your athletic? prowess.

6. Tron

You're a liberal and YOU know it. You're not fooling anyone here....You're also a hypoctrite: "I like to jet ski as much as anyone....and act like the lakes are my own personal amusement parks".

Liberal.

Tron.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This one is struggling pretty good. Might be taxidermy material.

HM

8. chessney

chessney TS Member

I haf to chime in here! I was out fishing in my new fishing boat. It's not that big so any wake is dangerous..I was minding my own biz when this big assh&^% came flyng by and all my new fishing equipment went stright to the bottom..IF I had my 1100 with me that assh&^% would have went to the bottom also!! I even had a new fishing vest ($25.00) that got all wet also..ASSH&^%S

9. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

That the best you can do ,Tron? No I sure as hell ain't no stinkin' liberal like you-- I'd bet BIG money you're for Hillary or Obama--why don't you invite them to go jet skiing with you? I'm sure they would like to run over people like you and your jet ski do.

10. Tron

Well chessney...it all depends on your point of view. If you're driving the Jet-ski, it's actually pretty funny.

Tron

(comp in picture).

11. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

EXACTLY my point Tron,you a-holes enjoy nothin more than to aggravate fishermen. I've seen it time and time again. One of these days some a-hole in a bass boat is gonna cap your a## and even though it's wrong you'll receive no sympathy from the majority of fishermen--When is the last time you saw a fisherman PURPOSELY annoy a jet skier? I'll tell you when: NEVER. If you want to jump wakes/waves take it to the ocean where you belong or stay the hell away from the rest of us. I repeat ; the lakes ain't Disneyland and they are big enough for ALL of us--you just need to stay in a restricted open water area if you are going to tear up the water.

12. chessney

chessney TS Member

Well luckly I keep my lucky bobbers hooked on my lucky hat.That kept it a float when I went swimming for all my new fishing stuff...ASSH^%$S..

13. Tron

Thanks Jon and Sam. There are a few Lunkers to be had here afterall. At least my come back was better than Britney Spears was.

Tron.

14. smartass

smartass TS Member

Why is it that fisherpersons think they own the whole damn lake? I'll ski or ride my jetski wherever I want, thank you very much. If some dumbass thinks his threats are going to slow me down, I just have one thing to say- kiss this.

15. chessney

chessney TS Member

LOL..I had to let Tron flex his casting arm for a few casts!!..As I sit here in my lucky bobber filled hat!! LOL..

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

wow!!! you guys are havin some fun. i used to waterski all the time and i always wondered whay those guys with those skinny little poles was doin. they was always real nice wavin at me with both arms and then they must a been showin me how many fish they caught when i went back by. they must a been poor fishrmen to only catch 1 fish.

17. m70win

m70win Member

I live on a lake and there is a club that comes out and has Bass fishing tournaments. There all bunch of little weenied rednecks that bring there metal flaked boats with big over sized motors out on our 400 acre lake and race around spewing a 2 stroke fog all over the lake. Then they gut hook half the fish in our lake leaveing a trail of monofilament line ,lead weights, and beer cans. But you don't hear me bitching about it all over the internet.

Tim

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Man, I need in on this one... Witch to use...Stren or Trilene with this lure?
    What weight line?

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

19. gotbass

gotbass Member

with the number of fish on it looks like a bass tournament. Instead of tongue in cheek it is hook in tongue. Keep cranking em in, at this rate you will be culling before you know it. The real question is 71/2s or 8s for waterskiers

20. chrisg

chrisg Member

If you are fishing at night, how can you be bothered by jetskis? They can not run on the lake after sundown. I am tired of all you fishin faggots that think you own the lake!!.
    Sorry, I just had to vent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.