1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A cell phone case that works

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GBatch_25, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Monday, our son put his Blackberry on his SUV bumper while he adjusted the hitch. He then got into the SUV and drove away. An hour later he came home and went walking along his route to find his phone. He didn't find it.

Wednesday evening I got a call from a Verizon store telling me the Blackberry had been turned in by a gentleman. I picked it up on Thursday. Other than some asphalt burn, the Otterbox case is in great shape and the Blackberry shows absolutely no scratches or signs of having falling off a bumper and sitting in the roadway for who knows how long. I highly recommend the Otterbox brand of cases to anyone with a cell phone. I don't work for the company nor do I know anyone who does. Just like to recommend a good product when I find one.

I also had my faith in humanity restored by the gentleman who found the phone, stopped to pick it up and turned it in. I called his office and laid the "Thank yous" on very thick.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

To facilitate the return of a lost cell phone, Blackberry, etc, I use clear tape to paste a business card on the back of the device. Makes it easier for a finder to contact you for return. More likely it will happen.

3. Traders

To facilitate the return of a lost cell phone, Blackberry, etc, I use clear tape to paste a business card on the back of the device. Makes it easier for a finder to contact you for return. More likely it will happen.

4. Traders

5. Traders

6. Traders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.