1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T A 2nd Revolution! CHECK OUT THIS Video

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dontrys, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

DAMN!! Dead on ...straight on. I LOVE IT!!!! We need to do this now Let's all join together and start making those phone calls...over...and over...and over again. It's not too late...BUT, it will become too late if we do nothing or rely on others to do it for us. I'm very damned tired of pressing either 1 or 2 for ENGLISH..... and tired of those Politicians who're giving our county away to those who want US dead. Which, by the way, includes the most terrifying Presidential candidate (D) in our Nations history.

I said it and I'm proud of it!!!! DON

Excellent video. NEEDS to be seen by EVERY AMERICAN!!!

This is truly great. Watch it, believe it, send it to everyone again and again.

Please watch this video. WHEN WILL WE WAKE UP?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

This should be REQUIRED watching and listening for all Americans! Thanks for posting the link! Hap

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its a shame one of those big billboard advertisement trucks couldn't be converted to a big screen video monitor and have it stop every other street corner and play this...especially in DC..It used to tick me off living in Texas because they gave up holding true to being an American town and now they tolerate and actually put up with exactly the crap this video targets concerning the illegals..have them leave and learn the damn language before the re-enter Legally. I had a PUBLIC elementary school around the corner from my home which was 1 mile from the Plano TX Govt. Center that thier curbside billboard was in Spanish ONLY!...they changed the name of the school to something totally foriegn..the problem is thier govt has been overrun by the illegal minorities and it might as well be Matamoros North...so glad I left

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I'm just surprised its not PRESS
    1 for Spanish
    2 for English
    3 for french
    5 for german
    6 for italian
    etc etc etc

5. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Boys & Girls....Keep it UP.

6. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

to the top please

7. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i live i dallas, but i tell everyone i live in monterey.

8. Juno

Juno TS Member

9. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.