1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

O/T 9mm Largo Ammo for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

If any of you folks or someone you know uses this ammo I have a good deal for you. Just came into 20 boxes of CCI Blazer 9mm Largo ammo on a trade deal. This ammo is also known as 9mm Star, Bergman, Bayard, and Marrs. The best info that I could find is usually around 11.00-15.00 per box. I am able to sell this for 8.00 per box at the whole 20 boxes plus actual shipping. Bryan
  2. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

3. AdamsRibs

AdamsRibs TS Member

Bryan,
    Is the ammo case length 18 MM or 19 MM?

Thanks,
    AdamsRibs
  4. sledski

sledski TS Member

Is this 9 x 21? If so how much would sell 10 boxes for including freight. My father has a Star Super Modelo and this would be a great Fathers Day Gift.
    Thanks,
    Rhett
  5. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

It is 9 x 23 Boxes are CCI Blazer 9mm LARGO 124 gr. TMJ

sledski, e-mail me your phone number, I'll spend my dime and we'll talk

Bryan
  6. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

I now have the ammo in hand, there is one box missing 2 rounds. I need to check with P.O. for the flat rate box deal, please contact me for those of you that have expressed interest. Thanks, Bryan
  7. sledski

sledski TS Member

I am pretty sure that his gun is chambered for the 9mmx21 Largo. I will check with him and make sure and get back to you.
    Thanks,
    Rhett Ragsdale
    (806) 676-3794
  8. deercreek

deercreek Active Member

Ammo sold to Art pending reciept of funds. Thank you
  9. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Rhett: You're probably right that he has a Largo. But if so, it's actually a 9x23, not 9x21. The 9x21 case is only .826" long (21mm is .82677".) My 9mm Largo chambers are .908-910", and 23mm is .90551". If he reloads, he should be able to shoot 9mm Largo or 9x23 Winchester brass, and probably .38 Supers; my Largo pistols shoot .38 Super brass just fine. Way back when, before Largo brass was available I made it by cutting down .223 rifle brass. I learned later that's what Jeff Cooper did when he basically invented the current 9x23 cartridge. Note that I'm recommending 9x23 & .38 Super brass for reloading, not that commercially loaded ammo.

http://www.9mmlargo.com/index.htm

http://www.9mmlargo.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

Phil E
  10. art g

art g Member

Bryan: Glad to be getting this ammo. Your funds have been mailed to you (6/5). I have a Star Model A Spanish Airforce pistol made in 1948 that will eat this up. Also, as stated in one of the above posts the 9mm Largo is a 9 x 23 but is not the same load as say the 9 x 23 Winchester. For those of you who missed out on this deal you can mail order 9mm Largo from Century Arms International. Art G.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.