1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*O/T 8 Year Old English Pointer O/T*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wild bill JP1, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

0   0   0

I took Jake dog in from a guy that turned down cash in hand because he just wanted to find this dog a good home with someone that would treat him right and hunt him.
    At the time my intensions were to take a few trips and do some bird hunting with this dog. I also have 5 beagle dogs and now realize that I cannot do justice for my 5 beagles and Jake dog at the same time.
    Jake is an 8 Year Old English Pointer that has hunted all over the North, Northwest and mid-west. He has a high-spirited drive to hunt and is healthy. He is gentle around kids, as I have had him around my 4-year-old granddaughter with no worries. I am asking only $250 for Jake to cover my Vet, Kennel and food cost. I think Jake has at least 3 or 4 good years of hunting left in him.
    I am in Eastern Ky. and would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable drive. If interested contact me at the following e-mail address.
    Thanks, James REMOVE THE X's xwildbilljpx@xgmail.com

2. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

0   0   0

Somebody needs to give this dog a chance.

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I agree Jim. BTTT for a good dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.