1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T 60 minutes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

I wish George Tenet would run for office!! Did any one else get really pissed when that idiot interviewer kept wondering if we torchered some of the Al Quida prisoners that we captured in Afganistan. God, I wish this country would realize we are fighting an enemy that is worse than the Nazi military or the Japanese. The liberals have taken the backbone away from our entire defense and security organizations! The US population will wake up one day after a massive attack on a major city and wonder why we could not prevent it!! They are so frigging stupid ! The liberal press and the Dems are the downfall of all the right and moral reason are fighting men died for in every war this country has fought. Sorry for the venting but how blind can American people be that they can not see what is happening!!!

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

2 Points........first, I understand that in Viet Nam, given a life a death situation for Americans, 2 informants would be taken up in a heliocopter. The first one was thrown out and the second one talked. Or, a piece of plastic cord was wrapped around the neck on one informants neck, if he didn't tell all, boom. I have little problems with that.

Second, The interviewer, Scott Pelly, is he the son of the founder of CBS?

At any rate, Tennant came across OK in my book. Damn, that was a good Martini.

JON

3. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Didn't see the interview, but I've read enough about Tenet from the guys who worked for him to know that I wouldn't let him run a girl scout troop.

HE was one of the ones who prevented us from getting bin Laden BEFORE 9-11.

My .02

hubcap

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

hubcap, you should really watch the interview. I thought that he was totally honest.

Brett D.

5. DickG

DickG TS Member

Striper, Can you spell A-P-A-T-H-Y?? The backbone of this country is being broken by those that don't care.

6. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Tring to cover his ass was ALL this guys was doing, besides advertising his book! Man, some people will get sucked in by anybody who is a good enough actor! What did you think he was going to say "It was all MY fault!!?????"

7. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

It's not hard to figure out there's a Lot of ass covering from all involved all the way back to the Kinton days.

Tenet is a great actor. Two thumbs up!

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Chuckles,

You are, of course correct. Tenet should never have been in that position. He was a Clintonista and should have been fired as soon as GWB came into office.

That seems to be one of GWB's shortcomings - he trusts people who he shouldn't and he is loyal to a fault. For exam[ple Harriet Myers should never have even been considered as a Supreme Court Justice, just as Gonzalez could not fill Ashcroft's shoes..

9. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

That;s not loyalty it;s stupidity, remember he saw into Putans soul and'' he;s a good man'' Bush;s fault is he;s a screw up always was , always will be.

10. striper

striper Member

Tenet may be covering his ass. What really pissed me off was the attitude of Scott the interviewer about torture. By God during any other war if the military thought we were about to be attacked and they wanted to question a prisoner they thought had valuable information NO ONE would even think about getting the bastard a lawyer. Now we have an enemy, that can and will, in the near future cause a major disaster and we are not allowed to use any means to extract info because we violate that SOBs rights. Yet that enemy would kill any of us in a heart beat. We are in a war. Wake Up America!This enemy is more heartless and numerous than any we have faced in our history and they are living among us now!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.