1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T 21 Foot Cuddy Cabin Hyda-Sports

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dearlcooke, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dearlcooke

dearlcooke TS Member

I have a boat for sale,great for salmon on the Great Lakes or for winter use in Florida,very low hours,always stored inside,never left in water, too much equiptment to list,if interester go to WWW.hydra-sports.com,the model is a 212WA.You can call me at (765)779-4042 andlets talk.

2. dearlcooke

dearlcooke TS Member

2000,boat,motor,and trailer all purchased in 2001,has 17hrs on the entire unit,has been stored inside controled envirment since I have ownwed it,comes with :Bimini top ,road cover,Lenco trim tabs,power steering,150hp Evenrude Ficht Ram Injection motor,Scotty down riggers(electric) installed never used,RayNav 425 Wass GPS navigator,bow launch eye,porti-potti(never used)fresh water wash down,V-bearth,sleeps two,swim platformw/boarding ladder,mooring/
    cover,twin batteriesw/perco switch plus all other standard items,you can see the unit on HYDRA-SPORTS.COM website,checked the cost in FL.while at "The dollar" average selling price at three dealers was $38,000 with a smaller trailer,this is on a custom aluminum traier w/brakes an spare tire.I am asking 24,500. including all the spare "goodies" that go with this boat,will deliver for expenses incured.By the way the motor has been started ,checked and re-winterized each fall.If interested call me and lets talk,(765) 779-4042.
    Don Cook

3. dearlcooke

dearlcooke TS Member

MIA,
    You have mail on the boat.
    Don Cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.