1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O. T $100,000 question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Well being a cripple my friend drug me to a big mud hole today. Anyone know where these were taken!!! Don

2. birdtracker

second picture

3. birdtracker

and the 3rd

4. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Eldora !

5. birdtracker

trpshtr2001 has the correct answer! that didn't take long. They didn't even get a session of hot laps done when it rained out. Its terrible I have to go back! Don

6. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

trpshtr2001, since you just got $100K can I borrow some money. Need to fill my gas tank!!!!

7. birdtracker

I forgot to put this image in the last reply. Tony Stewart has one nice place. Don

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Looks like fun........... But, big bucks.

9. birdtracker

and one more. you can see the mother nature wasn't being kind. Might not today either. Don

10. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

went ther last summer. two of the funniest things are the people in the third turn stands with plastic safety goggles and covered with dirt and mud. The other this is the red neck beer cooler. They sell you 4 cans of beer and give you a plastic bag with ice cubes in it. The night I was there they had a sportsman race with 175 entries. The qualifing was 1 lap and lasted most of the night. By the way. If you have never been there it is an EXPERIENCE In the middle of NOWHERE AND NOPLACE. They have this little sign in town that tells you where to turn. Don't believe the town has a traffic light or a stop sign. motordoc

11. birdtracker

Motordoctor: it is one of the most funniest places to go that you keep your clothes on! My dad raced stock cars here in the 60s and 70s. Outlaw sprint cars are awesomeee. I drove my friends pickup truck running in the track and pushing cars off. 45 mph and you feel like the truck is going for the wall. I can't even imagine 125 mph. Guess it takes a big pair!! Don

12. birdtracker

well they had a great day to race today. After all was said and done, Daryn Pittman became the 25th King. Excellent race with a few minor crashes. Saw some awesome driving from numerous drivers amid some very controversary things that happened. Even picked up a few souvenier tires from Mark Kinser. I knew the wife was impressed when she seen them and rolled her eyes into the back of her head!!! Race should be on Speed channel next week!!! Don

13. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Don't get no better than that. Just keep the lid on your beer and drink it through a straw! Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.