1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O.S.T.A.(Ohio) What Were You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

I finally had a chance to read the 1-9-2010 board minutes,what a disappointment. It seems that those shooters that make their zone team will no longer receive a zone team patch but instead a HAT!! I always felt the patches were as good or better than a trophy!!! I guess if Iam lucky enough too win a hat I hope I get two of them, one to sh!t in and one to cover it up with. Ed Saneholtz

<br>

[​IMG]

<br>
    P.S. sure looks better than three hats!!!

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Don't you think you and your boys[and Mal} have won enough? lol

Just kidding, good luck this season!

Shannon

3. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Ed do you and the boys have your patches on your persons all the time? I see you all have a hat on in the picture. I bet you have a hat on your head 99 per cent of the time your awake. You'll have your hat on that tells of your victories even when not at a trap shoot, how about the patches? Brad

4. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Brad: a hat only stays clean for me for about 3 weeks. I still have patches from the eighties that look new. Ed

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Don't matter if it's Patches or hats, it's tough to make those 3 look good!

Oh, and ED, thanks for pushing out my drive way after my operation.

Rosey

6. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

No problem Rosey, did Teet's make it down? He said he did not feel that his Nitro could make it in the deep snow. Anyways bet you did not know that your driveway was so crooked! Hope you are doing well now. Ed

7. guerini

guerini TS Member

I agree with with Ed, I have 3, 2003, 2004 and 2008. I was hoping to add to my collection, but maybe not...

8. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Ed, I didnt have time for the shoot i was so dam busy takin care of rosey's wife and sister while he was in recovery that i was too tired to shoot. As far as the nitro when you live in god's country (MICHIGAN) my nitro is the only rig on the road when we have snow.
    Teet

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Teets, You sure you were here??? My wife and sister don't remember you, but then from what I've heard, you have never be known to make a big impression in that way (if you know what I mean ;) wink, wink,)

ps: if you did get way again, drop off some thongs

10. monroesc

monroesc Member

Ed,
    Sorry you didn't like our decision, but we polled quite a few shooters and they thought the hats were a great idea. We want our shooters to get the recognition they deserve and we see a lot more people wearing hats (or visors) then sewing patches on jackets or vests.
    Sara
    OSTA NE Zone

11. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Hey guys, how about a patch on a hat? Wear the hat until whenever, take the patch off and add it to your collection.

12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The patches can be put in a display case or a display case can be made for them, I have at least 6 of the patches myself, how about both of them patch and hat?

Or hats could go to the winning zone team at the state shoot.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.