1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O.K. reloaders, Gun Clubs F/S in the near future

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by xringjim, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Time to get on my list. I'm going to pick up Remington Gun Club shells for the guys interested in reloading them. I get about 500 of them every time I go shoot at the range ( 3 times a week). These are once fired shells. I'll go to the trouble of picking them up, boxing them (probably 3000 to the box) and selling to you for 20 bucks per 1000 plus whatever it takes to ship them to you. You can get about 7 reloads out of these shells. Give me a heads up on my e-mail and I'll be in touch in the future. Jim Price

2. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Where are you located?

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Northern Ca. 94546. I'm guessing shipping 3000 hulls in a old wad box (5000) would be about the same cost as when you order the 5000 wads. (25 bucks for me). So at 20 bucks a thousand the cost for 3000 hulls shouldn't be over 90 bucks imo. Jim Price

4. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Shawn, if true the cost for shipping would have to be at least 45 bucks. Thanks for your info. People at my club tell me they get just as many reloads out of Gun Clubs as STS Remingtons. So if a guy was willing to pay 4 or 5 cts for STS's it would figure these would be no different. Again, no big profit here for me. Just looking to help out the guys that either can't bend over a lot to pick up shells or who can't bring themselves to dig in a barrel for once fired reloadable hulls. Jim

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

They can follow me around and catch them as they fly out of my gun if they don't want to pick them off of the ground ... That goes for Nitro's and STS's also ... I used to save shells for a snow bird who said he would take all that I had for .03 a piece when he got back in the fall, he got back and asked how many hulls I had and I told him about 8,000, he asked if I shot everyday and that he would take 2,000 of them at the most ... That was it, no more saving them damn things and having them lay around my garage ... If you see me shooting, bring your catchers mitt with and you can have them for free and save the freight ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi Jim, where in No. Ca. are you located, as I too am in Chico Ca. Thank you. Bill Hom

7. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, I live in Castro Valley. I shoot at the Livermore gun club. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.