1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O / J

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe G. NJ, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe G. NJ

Joe G. NJ TS Member

Thank you OJ, thank you, thank you.

2. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

When they lock him up, he'll meet all sorts of real killers...

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I think that if he goes to a real prison the aryan brotherhood will take an instant liking to him. I'm sure that they are very fond of black men who kill white girls.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Johnny Cochran won't be here to defend him this time though ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Believe me, he will walk again. Money talks and bull shit walks. RG

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'm not so sure that the juice has much money anymore, and would you want to be the judge that lets him walk again?

7. Loyac

Loyac Member

Just curious as to which low-life lawyer will defend him this time... John

8. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Blizzard, Have you not noticed that judges do pretty much as they want despite what the law says. They overrule jury verdicts and ignore sentencing rules all the time. They also make laws by president. Ugly!

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I wonder if we'll get to see another spine tingling low speed chase? He he he.

ec90t

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I agree with those that believe he will walk even though they have it all on tape and have him dead to right ... The only thing that might get OJ sooner or later is street justice because even most hardcore criminals don't have any use for him and know he beat the system ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

If he walks, then basically we have no judicial system. They have him on tape, they have the guns, they have him on tape talking to an accomplice after the fact, and one of the accomplices is rolling over..............he's caught dead to rights. This case is so rock solid, the judge didn't even offer bail!

12. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

There is one word he has never known. The word is WAS. She WAS his. The item's WAS his. You can also add WERE. They WERE his. May he rot in jail with BUBBA watching his back side. LOL

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

Bubba may do more than watch.

Don

14. Otter

Otter TS Member

Bubba says to OJ the first day in the cell "do you want to be the husband or the wife ?" (for the next 30 years)

Luxor

15. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

I was told earlier today that Jackie Chiles(who represented Cosmo Kramer in the
    early 90's "Seinfeld" episodes)has been named to represent OJ,since Johnny Cochran is no longer available.... Paul in Virginia

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Bubba ain't given hims his choice.

17. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

OJ is gonna' meet Zed, but Bruce Willis won't be there to help him out.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

The man was just trying to take back what he rightfully owned from the scumbag high priced pawn shop operators who feed like parasites off his fame.

Once again, the racist pig cops just can't leave a famous black man alone that makes more money than them. Of course I expect all you trapshooters to be right along with them on this (I'm surprised you can see to shoot your targets with the sheets over your head)

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

brown, just cause a man's got one a them military or mail order brides, don't mean he isn't a racist. A racist always will defend that he isn't one, so that don't mean nothing.

I seen military men who were racist to the core but, still marry a woman of different skin color over there, because either they couldn't find nobody else, or else they just wanted somebody subservient they could feel superior to. I ain't saying that is you, I'm just saying it don't prove anything.

Like I said, the racist court system will deal with OJ now, and maybe they will get him this time. STRING UP THE OAK TREE, BOYs.

20. BTM

BTM TS Member

Charlie, go and berry your head in the white sheet. Your comments are the norm for someone who wants to keep racism alive. I have seen a multicutural juries be fair to both black and white. If you do the crime, do the time, the justice system copped his rap in '96. Perhaps his crap won't wear this time. As for the OAK TREE, I thought that rubbish was dead and buried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.