1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***O.J.***No More Golf ! ! ! ! But---

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

too funny gary

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

OJ was stupid long before that, he was just smart enough to keep his mouth shut so other people couldn't figure it out ... I hope he gets what he has coming to him while he is in the joint, speaking of joint I hope OJ and Bubba have a happy life together in the end ... WPT ... (YAC) ..

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

My, my, who will be out "looking" now for the "real" killer of Nicole and Ron??

Judge was real lenient on him, but at least he is now behind bars for awhile.

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

It's no fun looking around for the alleged killer inasmuch as we all know,Nevada has the man!!! Great day for the Goldmans. At least they can be sure he's off the streets now. But as Mr. Goldman said, they will never have closure since Ron is still dead. What a tragic thing to happen to a family.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I see where he got 15 years from the judge.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I had to leave before sentencing, but 15 was the minimum. Lawyers were trying all their stall dodges to no avail.

I assume he got 15.

HM

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

goin to CANCUN ! LOL

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have faith that he will not last the term of his sentence, not that I wish OJ anything but all the best in the end, Big Bubba will take care of that ...So, he's going from a tight end to a wide reciever after his welcome home by the Homies ... Poetic Justice and it proves once again that God works in mysterious ways ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NOthing will bring back the 2 lost lives.

This was not about the murders, the judge did not sentence to the max.

She made a statement to that effect.

Jurors ruled on the evidence properly.

HM

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

A buddy of mine who was a prison guard years ago once said,,,,,"when they go in to prison they can fit their ass in a bucket, when they come out, they can fit a bucket in their ass".....

11. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I know quite a bit about the prison system, especially in CA. Don't worry, I walked in when I wanted and walked out when I wanted. Simply put, If OJ was being a white dude, ex star, his a** would be grass. But being that he is a famous brother, for more things than one, His life will suck, by his standards, but he will be a hero and treated like one from the majority of the black cons on the line. The brothers run the show man, and they will, for the most part, treat him like he is a tribute to his race. I don't know about NV but I suspect the same deal. It's demographics baby. He may have to sweat the latinos a little bit but I doubt it, as long as he stays out of the dope importing business, they will check him out on the yard but stay out of the way. The whites will grumble and have no effect on anything because they are the only ones the govt. wants to bust, it's those german tatoos, and the fact that they are the minority, maybe just ahead of "Native Americans" so they stay real low, stay paranoid, for good reason, and just kill each other. gyrine

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Gives a new meaning to a "hole in one".

13. KKM

KKM TS Member

This is one of the few things that Nevada has done right. It does not make up for the election but it is a start.
    Kevin

14. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

I FOLLOWED OJ's whole trial........back in ???..... 19??........HE was SOooooooo Guilty of that mudrer. Do you really think OJ was innocent? AND.....WHY would it be that a white man would have lesser STATUS ?
    Another FIX for the system.....MAKE EM' ALL PAY. I guess if "I were President"......Prison wouldn't be "human rights" oriented.It would be more like " Earn your own KEEP".....and PAY for your ROOM/BOARD.Just another FLAW in our society. Killers should get killed/rapists should get RAPED/and anyone in between should PAY THEIR OWN WAY.....i.e. scavange for your LIFE. NO SOFT mattress/NO urinal/ NO FREE food/No basketball/NOT EVEN a chance to MAKE a WEAPON/AND NO way to REPEAT their CRIME. I feel for HUMAN rights, but sometimes WE feel TOO much. Go back to Roman times and SEE what would have happened to OJ.I DON'T know much about our PRISON SYSTEM....BUT would LIKE to RUN IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.