1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O.B.A.M.A.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

One Big Ass Mistake,America!

2. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Oh yeah!!

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

AMEN!! to that. John

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

WS-1,

I've tried to be patient with you. You were told never to post again until you became a trapshooter. Notice, please, this is TRAPSHOOTERS dot com...not skeetie-fruity dot com.

Now go start your own website.

Or start shooting the manly shotgun sport, ya pervert.

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Cheez, Lit, I thought you'd entered a monastery.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

OK, OK, I pinched the acronym, but a fellow with your religious connections could be a little more discreet...besides, I'm already getting a bad reputation for my stale jokes.

Anyhow, hope all is well. Pussoms sends her love, but Woogums...well, you know how Woogs feels about you. }:]

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Padre,

Thank you for your spiritual guidance and your tireless concern for your flock, but I must tell you that not just a few of us have become worried about your own well-being. Your persistent insistence that all guns have LONG barrels is taking on the appearance of a Freudian obsession. We thought that it might be in the best interst of the parish if you took up the topic during your next appointment with your therapist.

All the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.