1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O asks military ldrs if they'll fire on UScitizens

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    O asks military ldrs if they

Nobel Peace Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will “Fire On US Citizens”

Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV<br>
    Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Shock claim purported to come from “one of America’s foremost military heroes”

Paul Joseph Watson<br>
    Prison Planet.com</br>
    January 22, 2013

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

Nobel Peace Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will Fire On US Citizens 220113military

Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from “gendercide” in China. Garrow has been personally involved in “helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death.” He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing.

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is, “one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”

Garrow’s claim is even more explosive given that the country is in the throes of a national debate about gun control, with gun rights advocates keen to insist that the founders put the second amendment in the Constitution primarily as a defense against government tyranny.

It also follows reports on Sunday that General James Mattis, head of the United States Central Command, “is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Concerns over US troops being given orders to fire on American citizens in the event of mass gun confiscation first arose in 1995 when hundreds of Marines at 29 Palms, California were given a survey as part of an academic project by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham which asked the Marines if they would, “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

The survey was subsequently leaked because many of the Marines who took it were shocked by the tone of the question.

The US Military has clearly outlined innumerable civil emergency scenarios under which troops would be authorized to fire on U.S. citizens.

In July 2012, the process by which this could take place was made clear in a leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” (PDF) dating from 2006. Similar plans were also outlined in an updated manual released in 2010 entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations.

The 2006 document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” on American soil are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, “Warning shot will not be fired.”

Given that second amendment advocates are now being depicted as dangerous terrorists by the federal government and local law enforcement, Garrow’s claim is sure to stoke controversy given that Americans are seeing their gun rights eviscerated while the federal government itself stockpiles billions of bullets.

Last week, Gloversville Mayor Dayton King warned that any federal gun confiscation program could lead to a “Waco-style standoff” in rural areas of America.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

"Who are 'we the people' who are gun owners? I see most gun owners as the families of law enforcement, previous servicemen and women, people in the gun, ammunitions and accessories businesses, sportsmen and competition shooters and safety/defense minded families who have enjoyed gun ownership through the decades and centuries and who will pass it down.

The lawbreakers and criminals defy the rule of law so adding new laws, rules and regulations don't work on these gun holders. They do not show up at shooting events or participate in gun safety classes or self defense seminars. They do not defend against tyranny, they contribute to tyranny.

So, any new laws or regulations will be obliged by only the people who already abide by the current gun laws. Gun bans will only hurt and futher restrict the non crime committing, gun owners. That's how I see it, how do you see it?

Explain to me again why the backlash is against gunowners and not the criminals responsible for the crimes committed with guns. "

Quoted myself from another thread...

3. 548

548 Guest

Complete speculation as to the reasoning for the question.

Did we already forget the US citizens living terrorist lifestyles in the middle east?
    There was an uproar a couple years ago that killing US citizens while engaged
    in terrorist activities was a violation of their constitutional right to due process.

How do we know this is not the reasoning for the question?

Is there no circumstance that a US citizen forfeits their constitutional protections?

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If that is the case, if the Joints Chiefs have hard data, they have the power to arrest Him for treason as CIC.

After all we are still at war.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And you have proof to back up your assertion, 548? Or are you just giving "complete speculation"?

Your track record so far is dismal on facts. I need to go check the thread where you said sheriffs have to uphold federal law. I showed you a SCOTUS ruling that says they do not. Want to see if you bothered to reply and admit your error.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MAVGkU7_OQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Make up your own mind....

Jerbear

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Sounds like he wants to find out who will back him up when he declares martial law

8. 548

548 Guest

Brian, when a sheriff stops a semi and finds evidence of human trafficking, and further investigation reveals a trailer full of Hispanics. Is that Sheriff required by law to offer an apology for the roadside detainment and let the federal law violator continue because he lacks authority to uphold federal law? Or is it possible that the Sheriff IS upholding federal law by continuing the detainment and notifing Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) who then responds to the scene?

You are welcome to substitute the contraband with whatever you like (people, guns, drugs), doesn't matter. The Sheriff took an oath to society to uphold the law. He is upholding that law by notifing the correct federal agency and detaining said criminals until such time as the appropriate agents arrive.

9. 548

548 Guest

Not sure what kind of proof you want Brian, but you can start with this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/URl61u2D-kA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

First off, Alex Jones, really?

I have never seen any statements, or sentences taken out of context, and repeated on here. Nope, never.

Can't say that I have EVER seen a direct quote of any of the statements made, that Obama supposedly said, or his intentions, other than speculation and interpretations.

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader...." Who? If he is "Former", why is it a secret?

Do you notice anything wrong with this sentence? “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

In the case of complete speculation from either way it could be construed,..I think it wiser to err on the pro-gun side..getting caught with our pants down by not assuming the worst case could be disastrous...if we on this side of the issue are wrong and nothing happens then no harm no foul,...its like anything else..always better to be ready "just in case"

12. CalvinMD

548...you need a better example...what you are suggesting is a LEO acting on a suspected CRIMINAL...not a simple law abiding citizen whose only crime is being made an outlaw by a govt looking to destroy the right of freedom that this countries founders based it on...alot of people sacrificed everything for those rights and they are worth fighting for again if need be...remember most gun owners are good people and not the bad guys we are called ..that is the liberals rally cry to defang us so they have complete control and the excuse to seize all power without ever intending to relinquish it

13. 548

548 Guest

Calvin, if you choose to substitute the human trafficking case in my example with firearms, you have to make the assumption that the firearms in question are unlawful and are encountered in the normal course of duty (ie. traffic stop). Remember please, my comments are not pro gun control or anti-gun control. The purpose of my comment was in response to Brian ridiculously declaring it unlawful for a Sheriff to uphold federal law.

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Why would or should a sheriff be concerned with human trafficking, when the Fed gives it little attention?

Slavers when caught should be given the death penalty.

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Calvin,

Why should they relinquish power once they have it? After all, they know what is best and only the uneducated or the uneducable would resist them. These would have to be sent to "re-education camps" or interred in other types of more permanent detention centers. Perhaps they will set up work camps with a sign that says "Work Makes You Free".

While I am not a conspiracy theorist, I put NOTHING past these people. If they can betray the greatest country in the history of civilization, they are capable of anything. It is not like they will have to invent anything. They have access to the models of history previously visited upon a people by their own leaders - Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Castro ad infinitum (unfortunately). Note that they have all been leftists.

16. 548

548 Guest

Rick, my example was from personal experience. I work an Interstate that runs from one end of the country to the other. On several occasions I have stopped cargo vans filled with Hispanic people and the van has a lived in look (food wrappers, piss bottles, and so on). When I run into this it is immediately obvious I have stopped a coyote and his "clients". Every time I notify ICE and they come to the scene, initiate an investigation, and arrest with subsequent deportation. The system is far more effective with multi agency cooperation. I don't know what world Brian lives in, but I suspect it involves a small room in the woods with access to google.

17. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Right, you contacted ICE and they handled it, instead of you trying to do it yourself.

I would expect that.

What I would like to see the Fed do is once convicted, put slavers to death.

18. CalvinMD

Still to me theres a world of difference between human traffikers/and smuggling illegal aliens (illegal on both sides for undisputably obvious reasons) and any firearm period which ownership of is totally guarranteed wisely by our forefathers and that is allowing special circumstances for full auto..the crime IS the act of attempting to seize through illegalizing them..and NOT the people (or the guns) themselves who own them under the rights that stand to protect us by allowing us to protect ourselves against those trying eliminate any challenge to their self ordained authority..if you submit to it simply on their sayso then you are a total fool

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

So, who is the source?

Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

Understand, this is not coming from Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura, or from anyone else the left often dismisses with great ease.

Garrow is a well-respected activist and has spent much of his life rescuing infant girls from China, babies who would be killed under that country's one-child policy. He was also nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for his work.

His bio on Amazon.com reads:

Dr. James Garrow is the author of The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China. He has spent over $25 million over the past sixteen years rescuing an estimated 40,000 baby Chinese girls from near-certain death under China’s one-child-per-couple policy by facilitating international adoptions. He is the founder and executive director of the Bethune Institute’s Pink Pagoda schools, private English-immersion schools for Chinese children. Today he runs 168 schools with nearly 6,300 employees.

This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.

The WFB article states:

“Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"

http://www.examiner.com/article/shock-claim-obama-only-wants-military-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

Hummm.......

Jerbear

20. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

SO 548, will YOU fire on law abiding citizens, just for having legal firearms that have been deemed illegal? I have asked military personnel this same question.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.