1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NYS Shoot Photos

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a zoomed in view of the old bank/squad board that the NYSATA doesn't use anymore. I parked along the road and climbed into the bushes along the wall there on the east side of the facility.

Walker
    [​IMG]

2. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Bank 2A, position 1. This was my starting position for this morning's warm up Singles event. The practice traps are to the right and the first photo I took is from behind that wall out there.

Walker
    [​IMG]

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a view from bank 2A looking back to the west toward banks 3 through 6. Notice how beautiful the weather is? This was taken right before we started shooting the singles event.

Vendor road is to your left and the club house is all the way down at the end of vendor road.

Walker
    [​IMG]

4. Damifino

Damifino Member

Keep the pictures coming. My kid is there (starting Thurs.), maybe I'll see him.

Thanks!

5. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

My pop was kind enough to take this photo of me while I was shooting the singles event. That is me on 1.

Walker
    [​IMG]

6. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

So would you like to know how quickly the weather can change in Cicero? This photo was taken from my dad's motor home towards the end of the singles event... the practice traps and bank 1 are straight ahead... wait there's more...

Walker
    [​IMG]

7. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Sorry about the drops on the window... it was raining and hailing much too hard for my step mom to keep the window open any longer... see the hail balls on the ground?

Walker
    [​IMG]

8. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

It looks like the weather we had at the KY state this past sunday.

9. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Here is a little video I took of the storm... literally, 5 minutes after this video, they called the shooters back to the line and the sun came out!!!

Walker

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SLilDUq5e88&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SLilDUq5e88&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Pete Hammond's (NYSATA Western Director) wife shooting in today's handicap event. She's shooting on bank 4A and this is looking back toward banks 4 through 12.

Walker
    [​IMG]

11. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I had to zoom in a long way to get this shot of Keith Welch (former NYSATA President on 5) and Doug Duncan (current NYSATA President on 3) shooting in today's handicap event.

It looks like they're shooting on bank 5, right in front of the clubhouse.

Walker
    [​IMG]

12. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I took this photo right after I received my punch for my 96 in the caps event. This is from the driveway, the practice traps are in the foreground and banks 1 through 12 go away from you.

Walker
    [​IMG]

13. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Sir.....That was a great thread !!! Thank you for sharing.....Uncle Sam, Pa.

14. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Thank you for the encouragement. I'll be back up at Cicero on Thursday and then again on Sat and Sun. I will post many more photos toward the end of the week.

Walker

15. tj303

tj303 Member

Is there a program available online somewhere?

16. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Its available on the NYSATA site. I've linked it above.

Walker

17. tj303

tj303 Member

Thanks. Hope you shoot well. Tony Johnson

18. joannl030

joannl030 Member

So Walker, I have got to ask, was your 96 from the 19 or 20?
    Jo Ann.......P.S. thanks for the pics, see you Saturday!

19. Damifino

Damifino Member

20. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Trapboy,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm glad you like my photos and threads. Could you put in a good word with Trap and Field for me? :)

Jo Ann,
    Yes, I took the reduction and broke the 96 from the 19. And tomorrow, I will try to go out and run them from the 19.5!

Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.