1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NYS Shoot Photos for Thursday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I took this shot during the Canadian and American National Anthem's this morning. I'm in front of practice trap 3 and vendor road and the clubhouse are in the background.

Walker
    [​IMG]

2. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Pablo from ts.com this morning at the practice trap. This is him getting a little practice in this morning before the singles event.

Walker
    [​IMG]

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot of Keith Welch (former NYSATA President) on the practice trap next to me.

Walker
    [​IMG]

4. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot of vendor road. I took this this morning while I was waiting to shoot the singles event. The day started out overcast but it turned out to be beautiful... as you will see down below.

Walker
    [​IMG]

5. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot of the clubhouse and the old bank status board. The folks out front are in line for squadding. To my right is bank 4.

Walker
    [​IMG]

6. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This was the view this morning from bank 2 looking down toward banks 5,6 etc. I just realized that I didn't get a shot of banks 7 thru 12 (Bridgeport Rod and Gun). I'll be sure to do that on Saturday.

Walker
    [​IMG]

7. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

A shot of some of the folks hanging out in the front of the clubhouse. To the far left is David Proper. AAA shooter and last years New York State singles high average man (he beat out Chris Vendel by hundreths of a percentage point).

Walker
    [​IMG]

8. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot from in front of the clubhouse looking under the bank status board toward Bridgeport Rod and Gun. Bank 5 is to the right and banks 6 through 12 are out in front of us.

Walker
    [​IMG]

9. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot I took from bank 5 looking down toward bank 12 (7 through 12 are Bridgeport Rod and Gun), there is a dirt road that divides bank 6B from bank 7A.

Walker
    [​IMG]

10. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Urb Womer shooting on bank 5 during today's singles event. I buy my shells from Urb. He's one of the state's best shooters and an incredible guy.

Walker
    [​IMG]

11. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This kid cracks me up. His name escapes me at the moment, but I love the way he ejects the shell after he fires at the target. See it hanging in the air? This is bank 4 during the singles event.

Walker
    [​IMG]

12. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Debbie Ohye Neilson (women's all american captain) shooting in today's handicap event.

You can see Dylan Darhower, Pennsylvania Trapshooter of the Year behind her.

I think Debbie broke a 92 in the event and Dylan had an 89.

Walker
    [​IMG]

13. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Kay Ohye, 2009 Veteran All American team captain and ATA Hall of Famer. Kay broke 100 straight this morning in the singles and broke the middle 50 in the caps. I'm not sure how he ended up.

Walker
    [​IMG]

14. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Kay Ohye, mid shot.

Walker
    [​IMG]

15. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Debbie Ohye Neilson, mid shot.

Walker
    [​IMG]

16. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

17. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I took this shot during the Canadian and American National Anthem's this morning. I'm in front of practice trap 3 and vendor road and the clubhouse are in the background.

Walker
    [​IMG]

18. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Pablo from ts.com this morning at the practice trap. This is him getting a little practice in this morning before the singles event.

Walker
    [​IMG]

19. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot of Keith Welch (former NYSATA President) on the practice trap next to me.

Walker
    [​IMG]

20. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

This is a shot of vendor road. I took this this morning while I was waiting to shoot the singles event. The day started out overcast but it turned out to be beautiful... as you will see down below.

Walker
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.