1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NYS Shoot Photos for Thursday pt 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdr-NY, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Collin Bigras (Junior All American from Vermont on 2), Doug Duncan (NYSATA President on 3), a guy I shoot with from Binghamton (can't remember his name on 4) and Keith Welch (former NYSATA President on 5) shooting in today's handicap event. This shot is of bank 2A looking back toward the practice traps.

Walker
    [​IMG]

2. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Collin Bigras, mid shot.

Walker
    [​IMG]

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Chris Vendel, All American, mid shot.

Walker
    [​IMG]

4. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

My father, Gerry Ostrander, mid shot during today's handicap event. Dad's squad, Chris Vendel, Dad, some guy I don't know, Christopher Vendel and Stephanie Sandler, shot the caps on bank 3 today.

Walker
    [​IMG]

5. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Stephanie Sandler, Lady All American, shooting during today's caps. Steph ended up with a 94 (beat me by one... I dropped the second to last bird).

Walker
    [​IMG]

6. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

The full squad... Christopher Vendel on 1, the guy I don't know on 2, Stephanie Sandler on 3, Chris Vendel on 4 and Gerry Ostrander (pop), on 5.

Walker
    [​IMG]

7. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Chris Vendel caught his ejected shells loooooong before it became popular (we're talking 30 years ago, folks)... this is probably my favorite shot of the day... Chris, catching his shell in mid flight.

Walker
    [​IMG]

8. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I can't think of any two guys who have been shooting 1,2 together longer. 3,4 and 5 have changed from time to time, but 1 and 2 never do. Though, now that Steph is on 5, I think 3 and 4 are the only two spots that are up for grabs anytime over the next decade!

Walker
    [​IMG]

9. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Steph Sandler, mid shot.

Walker
    [​IMG]

10. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

If you haven't seen Steph shoot in person, then you don't know what you're missing.

Walker
    [​IMG]

11. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

12. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Looks like awesome weather, thanks for sharing the pics, starting to pack for the weekend!

13. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

My Dad and his famous Crown Royal Remington 90T. All of the custom work was done by Chris Vendel (CRV Custom Arms).

Walker
    [​IMG]

14. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

A little video treat... my favorite squad shooting around in today's handicap.

Walker

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-av1EbroWM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-av1EbroWM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

15. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

16. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Did anyone notice in my little video that they only took 18 seconds to shoot 5 targets?

Walker

17. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Walker,

It's fellows like you who take the time to snap some pics that are appreciated beyond words. For people like me who cannot make these shoots for one reason or another, these are real treats. I have been squaded with your Dad and the "Vs" before and have always got a great education on how to shoot targets...These pics bring back some great memories.

Thanks and keep up the good pics and shooting...

Dave in NY

18. Boske

Boske TS Member

Walker get real. "Up for Grabs" The comment about us leaving the squad is quite presumtuous on your part. I don't think Steve and I will be giving this sport or squad up anytime soon. Besides you seem to have a small problem keeping up with us in the bar area. Their seems to be a few prerequsites. It will take you a while.

19. Damifino

Damifino Member

20. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.