1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NYS Government Corruption

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

In the last few weeks, eight or ten black and hispanic state representatives from areas near the city have been charged with corruption. The New York Post carried the story but I did not have a chance to read it word for word. Of course the race card was played by supporters. My question is: did these alleged criminals vote in favor of the NY Safe Act? If the charges are true it amounts to criminals voting to make law abiding citizens criminals and what were they promised if anything in exchange for their YES votes on the measure and by whom? If anyone can shed light on this subject I would appreciate the information. ed nichols

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I see Bloomberg is going to get investigated for "snooping" AGAIN!!

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Corruption is America's biggest commodity now.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

NYS isn't even in the race with Illinois for corruption.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think the US Government-FBI, IRS, Justice Dept. is right up there with them.

6. Marcf

Marcf TS Member

New York Times

Over the past seven years, 32 state officeholders have been convicted of a crime, censured or otherwise accused of wrongdoing, according to the New York Public Interest Research Group.

Not includind indictments, we can respectfully top Illinois.

Marc F

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.